Lapa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Very friendly staff. Air conditioning in the room. The location is very good for bars, clubs and concerts.

La Posta Hostel and Apart

• 10th Mar 2012
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Hostel Hacienda Bled

Bled, Slovenia

Good place, good staff, I really enjoy my stay! We had a very nice balcony! It tooks me 25min walking from the bus station to the hostel, it is not much, but when u r carrying a heavy bag it is not that simple The directions are not clear enough if u do not take a taxi!

El Sol Hostel de Recoleta

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Good place. No lockers available when I was over there, and no keys in my room. Anyway I felt very safe and didnt have any problem. With breakfast I never arrive on time to get it (be fast), but I heard that was good!!

Bervic Hotel

Paris, France

Nice place, nice location. Good for the price. Close for find places to eat(fast food) and to the metro station and train station.

Nice and clean place. Was hard to find, there is no number in the building, but is something like 30 minutes walking from the train sattion. Very clean and the people are helpful.

Camping La Sfinge

Cinque Terre, Italy

It is a nice place. The price is good too. Just need a locker for the tend. I got more than what I was expecting.

PLUS Camping Roma

Rome, Italy

It is a bit out of the city, and we got our photo camera stolled in the bus out of the camping, but the place is really nice, a good price and good quality. I already came back 2 times more.

Hotel Due Giardini

Milan, Italy

Good place, and good price.... recommend for sure