La Casa de Cecilia

Mindo, Ecuador

hI loved the breakfast at the cafeteria...i did't like that i had to leave my room key,since someone left it at the common area..

• 17th May 2014

Hostal Otavalos Inn

Otavalo, Ecuador

Excellent place to stay.....but the reseptiin should take better care of keys that are left there for the day...

• 16th May 2014

Alternative Hostels

Cuenca, Ecuador

It would be nice to have hooks to put your clothes When taking the shower.

• 10th May 2014

Manso Boutique Guesthouse

Guayaquil, Ecuador

• 9th May 2014
  • Finland

Excellent atmosphere!Loved the common room /bar area... But nobody out of us 10 got hot shower.The hotwater came about 5 seconds. I would also preciate a clothesline where to hang my wet swimming suite.The one behind the house is not enough.

• 6th May 2014

Hostel Revolution

Quito, Ecuador

I only wish I would have had more time for Quito.loved the location and atmosphere at the hostel,

• 27th Apr 2014

Pension Aia

San Sebastian, Spain

• 23rd May 2012
  • Finland

Preciated the refridgerator in our room....Didn't like the tiny room that the hotel gave us...A lot of non-hotels were better.

• 22nd May 2012

Pension las Rias

La Coruna, Spain

Excellent place,excellent staff,excellent city...we wish that we would have had more time for Coruna.We stayed in the superioir double room.

• 20th May 2012

Estudio Garcia

Santiago de Compostela, Spain

Preciated an English speaking person to meet us,Made things a lot easier.We booked this place because we wanted an fully equipped kitchen.Well,the kitchen was nice but the other stuff (pots,forks,knives,glasses..etc) not..in addition there were no way to dry the plates after washing up:no rack,no towels...Their add said;soaps and gels in bathroom.We stayed two nights and there were only one hotels style set of shampoo and soap=hardly enough for one person.

• 18th May 2012

Hotel Bulevar Burgos

Burgos, Spain

I made our booking months ago.The hotel had changed it's name into something something else...They forgot to tell us about it,and we waisted our time wondering what has happened...

• 15th May 2012

The 4You Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Excellent location and beautiful hostel...but,but,but...despite of our private room,one coudn't sleep without earplugs.When people close their doors,the whole whole house echoes.The corridors should be paved with carpet to minimize the noise,and there should be another floor for the party people.

• 6th May 2011

Hotel Alabarda

Trieste, Italy

We stayed on the first floor.Otherwise our room was perfect,but the place could use a bit stronger lights...it was hard to read anything in the bed in the evening...

• 4th May 2011

Apartman Busoler

Pula, Croatia

A bit far from the city center,but busses run and stop just next door.Best equipped kitchen that I used while we were in Croatia.There's even a washingmachine for your laundry and all the detergents.Tiny yard to relax if you're tired of travelling...we'll be back for sure.

• 2nd May 2011
  • Finland

Thank you for staying with us! We'll be pleased to host you again.

An excellent place to stay in Zadar.A bit walking from the city center,but the busses stop almost in front of it.We had a beautiful room with bathroom and tiny kitchen.Don't change a thing,it was perfect.

• 30th Apr 2011

Hostel Dioklecijan

Split, Croatia

If anyone ever goes to Split,stay here.Clean,good location,nice family taking care of the place...If we ever go back,this is a place where we will stay again.Thank you for lending us the oatmeal-pot!

• 27th Apr 2011

Villa Banana

Dubrovnik, Croatia

We stayed on the top floor in a private room next to the kitchen.People were really nice,but we were a little bit disappointed with the cleanliness of our room.There were little "four-legged-creatures" walking on our table +in the kitchen... The floor in our room also looked like nobody had vaccuumed there for months.We stayed in Croatia 3 other hostels and this was the most expensive and worst.Otherwise the location and the place was terrific.

• 23rd Apr 2011

Long Street Backpackers

Cape Town, South Africa

I had a very good stay at the hostel...I wish that I could have stayed longer...next time...Thank you!

• 27th Dec 2010

New World St. Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

This was a very good hostel.We forgot to fill this form...but I do recommend...anyone going to Poland..

• 26th Apr 2009
  • Couple, 41+

Open Tour Hotel

Hanoi, Vietnam

I gave my commets about this hostel,but to tell the truth I don\'t think that I was there....Somehow they changed my reservation.I was taken to another place which was okey at first...but after I got back from the city,my location was changed again,and I ended up staying somewhere else...weird....

Yellow House Hotel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

I can't say much about the hostel except that I won't recommend it to anyone that I know.I made my reservation already I July\August.When I got to the hostel in the morning,I was told that the grandmother of the hostel keeper was sick and they needed the extra room for her???and that they couln't let me stay there...I was located to the hostel next door.I didn't get my deposit money back,and the new place didn't offer the breakfast that was included at the first place.Very disapointed!!!!!