Nato & Lado Guesthouse, Sighnaghi, Georgia
17th Aug 2013

This guesthouse is amazing and I felt very welcomed there. Owners and staff were very nice, also other travelers were very sociable. The whole atmosphere in this guesthouse is very friendly. Nato and her family can suggest you what you should do and see while in Signagi; they can even organize the transport for you. I suggest you have breakfast and dinner there, because the food they prepare is very good. When I'm in Georgia again, I'll definitely go back to Signagi and stay at Nato's.

Guesthouse Eto, Telavi, Georgia
16th Aug 2013

This is a small guesthouse with beautiful garden. Eto is a very nice owner, who will suggest what you can do and see in Telavi and surrounding (if you don't already have some plans). I stayed there only one night because of my tight traveling plan; however I felt very welcomed. The room was bright with big comfortable bed. Btw the food Eto prepares is very tasteful, so stay there for breakfast and dinner. :) I would definitely recommend this guesthouse to my friends!

8.0
13th Aug 2013

The staff was very nice and friendly, with a lot of information about traveling in Georgia. Breakfasts were very good with a lot of fruits and vegetables. However, if the hostel is nearly full there is not enough bathroom facilities; especially in the morning. The mattress was very soft, but I guess that's the "problem" all over Georgia. :) There are cats in the hostel, which was kind of a plus for me. :) But if you're allergic the hostel is probably not the best choice for you.

• Slovenia, Mixed Group, 31-40
Old City Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
7.7
8th Aug 2013

The place has a lovely terrace, where you can spend relaxed evening. However, there was an unpleasant situation; one evening around 11 p.m. the manager (?) of the hostel attacked us, saying we shouldn't be in the room, in which we were staying. After some talk we found out the staff didn't tell us we need to change the room that day. In general, the staff is nice, but they don't give much information on arrival (e.g. free city maps, when is the breakfast, wi-fi...).

• Slovenia, Mixed Group, 25-30
Hostel Indigo Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia
30th Apr 2013

Great hostel with very nice and helpful staff. Location of the hostel is amazing, right in the city center; still the location is quiet, without much traffic, and across the street is Kalemegdan park, which is great for chilling. Our room was specious, with AC and balcony. The only negative thing is that the hostel has only one bathroom (together with toilet). So if the hostel is fully booked the waiting line for the bathroom can be very long.

Circus Hostel, Berlin, Germany
27th Oct 2012

Great hostel; staff is very friendly and helpful, (free) walking tour around the city was amazing and the bar downstairs is great for meeting people.

La Alianza Hostel, La Coruna, Spain
7.1
17th Aug 2012

Luckily I spent only 2 nights there as my room was without windows. However, the price is favourable and the owner is very kind and helpful.

15th Aug 2012

Pil Pil Hostel, Bilbao, Spain
10th Aug 2012

Lisbon Lounge Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
23rd Aug 2011

Great hostel, placed in the centre of Lisbon. This is one of the best hostels I ever stayed in (although in general the hostels where I stayed in when travelling in Portugal are beautiful with very friendly staff). Everything was great, but Pedro's diners and Henri's free walking tour were just amazing. I already recommended this hostel to my friends. :)

Rivoli Cinema Hostel, Porto, Portugal
16th Aug 2011

I had a really nice time there. The hostel is verz beautiful and near everything. The girl at the reception was really nice and although I came at midnight she showed me the house and explained everything. And Joao (I hope I got the name right) made a very nice "sangria" party which ended in the morning when the best bars in Porto closed.