Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

Breakfast ok. Bedrooms ok but I could never open the door, I guess it wasn´t working well. Poor wi-fi connection. They have an elevator which is a very good thing if you are carrying a heavy suitcase. Helpful staff . Great location since it´s near the train station but the neighbourhood is terrible. They offer a free walking tour.

• 10th Jul 2015

Hostel Oki Doki

Warsaw, Poland

Great Hostel at great location. Good breakfast in an nice area. Good Wi fi connection. Clean and Spacious Room. Wonderful and helpful staff. Definitely recommended. Build and elevator please :)

• 4th Jul 2015

Cracow Hostel

Krakow, Poland

The hostel has a perfect location in the old town square. Spacious Room but they have so much light that you end up waking up at 4 am. Good breakfast. Staff was helpful. The best hot shower I took in my entire holiday!! My only complaint is they should inform they have several stairs since I was carrying a heavy suitcase. I would recommend this place and stay again :)

• 2nd Jul 2015

Maverick City Lodge

Budapest, Hungary

Modern hostel, great location. Friendly and helpful Staff. Each bed has it outlet. I couldn´t get hot water in the shower though. Rest was perfect for the money I spent. I would recommend this place.

• 30th Jun 2015

Eastwest Guesthouse

Istanbul, Turkey

Great Staff really helpful. Good Breakfast, Good location. Excellent Wi fi Connection- Narrow Stairs to the bedroom

• 10th Jul 2013