Reviews: erp2

Location: Sweden, Gender: Male, Age: 44

Dar Jameel

Tangier, Morocco

Its a nice quiet hotel. Great view from the top but quite a bit of disturbance from street and neighbors when I stayed there. Friendly staff. If your are looking for a party place look somewhere else.

Dar Tighoula

Imlil, Morocco

Only icecold water in the shower. Friendly owner though.

Albergue La Estacion

Llanes Asturias, Spain

Urbany Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Huge hostel which makes it impersonal. The breakfast is hearty. The hostel has pretty much everything you need, laundry, locker room, kitchen. Big common room with computers, bar, terrace etc. The room I lived in was hotel room standard with a nice bathroom. The girl in the reception insisted on calling me darling when i checked-in which is not okay.

RC Miguel Angel

Madrid, Spain

The hostel is not bad but cramped. I lived in a small 6-bed room. The kitchen/laundry-room was minimal and you pretty much had to stand up at breakfast if there was more then a couple of people in the kitchen.

Down Town Hostel