Location: Netherlands, Gender: Female, Age: 29

Bangkok, Thailand

• 19th Nov 2013

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

I like the Nappark hostel very much. It was in a quiet location, but in 10 minutes you were on the bustling Koh San Road. Security was good due to the wristbands. The rooms, bathroom and common room was very clean. The staff was very helpfull. When in Bangkok I will most definitely return to Nappark.

• 6th Nov 2013

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

I really liked this hostel. It's located in the centre of Berlin, very near to the S-Bahn and the M-Bahn. The hostel has very friendly employees, who are willing to help you with everything. They have a free bagageroom which you can use on the day you arrive and depart. The rooms are very clean and look very nice. We also went to the Wombar which is also nice. I totally recommedend this hostel to everyone who is going to vist Berlin!!!

The hostel is veru good. Located in a small street near to the South Gate. Staff is great, very helpfull.

We enjoyed our stay at Peking International Youth Hostel very much. The location (only 10 minutes from the Forbidden City/Tian'anmensquare) was perfect. The hostel itself is very cosy and nicely decorated. Staff is of excellent help, you can ask them anything.

We appreciate your comments. Thank you for staying at peking youth hostel and welcome to back again.

Castanea Old Town Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Castanea is a really good place to stay if you're looking for a central place to stay for a good price. The whole hostel was clean and there were enough toilets and showers. The staff was very helpfull and nice. I really recommend this place to other who want to stay in Stockholm!