Reviews: maria58

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 32

Riad Baraka

Chefchaouen, Morocco

Amazing place to stay. Probably one of the best places I have stayed ever. Love the feel of it and that you could just stay there and unwind. Very clean. Breakfast was amazing. Love the little friends that they had all over the place. I will be staying there if i ever return to Chaouen. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there! Hope that Joe enjoyed my recommendation for Fleet Foxes and The Avett Brothers.

• 8th Aug 2013

You were a pleasure to have in our home happy travels best wishes joe an co!

Nice hostel. Very close to the port of Tanger if you are coming over from Tarifa. Nice terasse. Love the layout. Only stayed a night but really liked it. Staff was great!

Peniche Surf Lodge

Peniche, Portugal

Amazing stay at the Surf Lodge. Claire and Duncan were awesome. We only stayed 2 days but wished that we had more. We had a car so the location was very easy to find and Penich isn't so big so a lot of the beaches and other points of interest were very easy to get to. It was also great that there was a super market within walking distance of the hostel. Great place to stay! Keep up the good work!

• 30th Jul 2013

Reykjavik Downtown Hostel

Reykjavik, Iceland

Very good hostel. It was clean and the staff was friendly and informative. The location was very central. I would stay there when passing through Reykjavik again.

Sleep in Heaven

Copenhagen, Denmark

I liked this hostel even though i stayed only one night there. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. There was a wide array of breakfast choices and the place seemed clean overall. It was a little bit of a walk for me but not too far from places like eateries, groceries, convenient store, atms, parks. It was a little pricey but you are in Copenhagen. There were a lot of things to keep you busy if you were staying in or waiting for people (ie bar, books, pool table, computer).

Ideal Hostel Pension

Fethiye, Turkey

This hostel was great. The owner was very helpful. We came right before the busy season and got upgraded for no charge. The day out on the boat was great. The food was very good and the place was clean. It was a bit removed but it just meant it was out of the way of all the traffic. I would recommend this place.

Equity Point Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

Although hard to find Riad Amazigh is a nice place away from the hustle bustle around the center of the city. Staff was nice and accomodating and the place was very clean. The place is great, once you find it.

smartcityhostels Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

nice and new hostel. staff was really cool. i liked the layout of the rooms. the only thing that was slightly off putting was how thin the walls were. but that was just a little thing in the otherwise enjoyable experience i had there.

Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

everthing was pretty decent. it seemed like a cool party hostel. the rooms were fine. the showers were the only thing that could've used a little more cleaning.

Globetrotters/The Townhouse

Dublin, Ireland

a couple of guys that worked the front desk my first night in were hilarious. that set the whole mood of the place. they were very helpful and i loved chatting with them

what can i say about this hostel. it was so good i made it my homebase for the duration of my time in edinburgh. the staff was great and made the place feel homey. cant say enough good things about them...they were AWESOME