Location: Austria, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

I had a great stay, nothing more to say :)

Route 66 Hostel

Albuquerque, USA

I was checked in by a very rude guy, who became hostile and insulting when I wasn't familiar with their check-in procedure.. Also later on some old guy approached me on the porch and started questioning me about my travel, the hostel etc. After some time the check-in guy stormed out and scared the guy away, without providing any explanation. I spent the rest of the night wondering if I was on the radar of some crazy guy. It was the first time ever that I felt neither welcome nor safe in a hostel

Holiday Jones

Chicago, USA

The hostel is relatively new, and that's great- the rooms are spacious and nice, breakfast is delicious, and the staff is higly motivated. I'd recommend staying here!

Duo Housing DC

Washington DC, USA

2 words: pancake breakfast ;) Staff was very friendly, the atmosphere was great. Also within walking distance from National Mall etc

New York Budget Inn

New York, USA

The rooms were very small and basic, but I guess that's New York. The location was excellent, centrally located and in a safe area, and the staff was friendly.

Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

We stayed in a beautiful and very clean room, located in a nice and central area. The staff showed us an example of Turkish hospitality and made us feel welcome right from the start. They also proved to be very reliable, as everything they organized for us (airport transportation etc) was extremely (and astonishingly) punctual.. I’d definitely recommend staying here. ..Oh, and breakfast was delicious.

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Austria

Trans-Sib Hostel

Irkutsk, Russia

Definitely the best location on our Transsib-Trip! Great atmosphere- the staff was very friendly and helpful and we met a lot of amazing people there.

Novosibirsk Apartment

Novosibirsk, Russia

Very nice and beautiful apartment with balcony and big bathroom. You have a good view over the city. There are only four beds, so you have enough space, but you don't get to know many people.

Buddy Bear Hostel

Moscow, Russia

We had a great stay there; everything was clean, the staff was very friendly and we met a lot of nice people! Only downside that there is only one bathroom and we had to wait most of the time. But it was worth it!