The hostel is located close to the railway station, a 15 min walk give or take. The region is full of places to eat and supermarkets. The guys in the reception were friendly and helpful. The only minor thing that could be improved is the mildew smell ( not visible mildew) that came from the bathroom in the ensuite room I stayed.

Ca' dei Fuseri

Venice, Italy

The location is great and the rooms are cozy. Wifi in my room worked very well.

Tasso Hostel

Florence, Italy

The place is great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The house looks like it has been recently renovated. There are 2 minor things that could be improved: 1) the shared bathrooms, although very clean, didn't have liquid soap to wash the hands. 2) the wifi signal in my room ( n. 5) was either too weak or null. The closer to the stairs, the better the signal.

Hostel of the Sun

Naples, Italy

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The place was very clean and full of facilities. My room even had a place to hang towels. It is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed (it is been 10 years I backpack on the vacations) The only thing I can complain about is the wifi internet. At least in my room ( in the 2nd floor) it was usually ok but sometimes out of nothing it stopped working for some minutes. Except for that everything was perfect. I definetely recommend it.

Chicca Rooms

Rome, Italy

The location is great. If you look for a budget place to stay in Rome, this is the place. The room was very big. I don't have anything to complain about the place, except for the fact that my reservation said i could pay in credit card but when i arrived they said the machine was broken and I had to pay in cash.

Stray Cat Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

This place has a great value for money. It is close to the tram station where you can reach most of the city attractions. Its also very close (though through a hilly path) to Taksim Square and Istaklan. The staff were really friendly.they gave me maps and good advice about the city. Yes, there are cats there but they stay most of the time at the reception, they are clean, healthy and adorable. Cons The toilets and shower rooms were tiny and might be cleaner.

Comfort Hotel Frankfurt-Karben

Frankfurt, Germany

I liked this hotel. It's clean, it is cozy and the people at the front desk are friendly. The only problem I saw was the distance to downtown Frankfurt. It's about 30-40 min by train, and the trains are not as frequent as the U-bahn. And from the train station, it takes some minutes till you get to the hotel.

Staff was nice. The place is clean and new. The location is good, near altona train station, there are some supermarkets and shops around. What i didn't like: the laundry had only one washing machine and 1 dryer and there were no instructions in english on how to use them. There was no free wifi like in other hostels.

Hello Cesar, thanks for your comment and ideas to improve our hotel service! :) Sometimes we have problems with laundry that true but next time you can also ask our staff for information about the washing machine,.they will help you! :) In our lobby there is wifi for free,just ask next time! :)

Great location. Staff was really nice. I would recommend it.

The hostel is clean, the staff is nice. The only suggestion I have is that there could be lockers inside the rooms (at least in my room there was not any). But I believe there are lockers near the front desk.

Dear Cesar,thanks for the comment and rating us. We are aware that it would be good to have lockers in all rooms. Most rooms do have lockers and we are about to build lockers into all rooms which are used as dorms. But you are absolutely right, there are lockers additionally at the reception and the use is of course free of charge. Hope to see you again. Best wishes, the MEININGERs