Q4 Hotel

New York, USA

nice place, staff is good , the only problem was noise, the location is nearby metro passage.

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you so much for your delightful review. We value your thoughts and opinions to help make the hostel experience better for guests. We are looking into ways to minimize the outside noise and we look forward to accommodating you in the future.

Q4 Hotel

New York, USA

nice place to stay, staff is good, the only problem is place is located near metro passage so is noisy

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you so much for your delightful review. We value your thoughts and opinions to help make the hostel experience better for guests. We are looking for ways to minimize the outside noise. We look forward to accommodating you in the future.

Hostel 639

I'll arrive there late and so they cancelled my booking so don't know how is the service there, but considering ask my judgment that's it

Hong Kong Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I'm booking hostels for several years and honestly think didn't ever have a bad experience like this. The room was very small, during all day in my room the toilet made the flush noise, so couldn't sleep at all. That's for 3 days. Told it to them and made nothing, so I went away one day before and booked on other hotel for last night. They even refunded me.In add all little thing you had to pay.(like a print of a sheet)

Happy Snail Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

I found an environment very nice and affordable. Surely the hostel is very clear. The host is really friendly and ready to help you if need. I had to leave one day before and he refunded me without asking him”

London Backpackers

Nice place, unfortunately quite out from city center

found a very good accomodation. I'm italian, and never thought good abut hostel in Italy, but this one changed my idea.

Center Ramblas