• Indonesia, All Female Group, 41+
Gyeongju Tour Guesthouse, Gyeong-ju, South Korea
5.7
27th May 2014

We stayed at 8 beds domitory room, but it was in the 4th floor. The room seems very long not being stayed by guests. So, some dust are around. The bathroom also looks old. So, its a bit dirty. there are some kind of mosquito too inside the room, and no insect spray to kill the insects. I would suggest that every room shall be checked before the guests come to stay, to see if everything is ok, Not only the room that people used to stay at that has more attention, but staff is very nice and kind.

Indy House, Busan, South Korea
19th May 2014

Its a great hostel, very clean, close to the beach e,asy access to any transportation hub. The bed is nice, clean room and comfortable too. I stayed in 6 bed rooms, the bathroom is clean. The staff are nice too and helpful. Would recommend to anybody to stay at Indy house while they travel to Busan. Keep on a good Work Indy House !!, we love our stay there, and would come back again if ever visit Busan again.

Han Tang House, Xi'an, China
4.3
17th Sep 2013

The air condition doesnt work , only like fan. The staff only friendly with certain people which a bit annoying. Would never come to stay here again

• Indonesia, Couple, 41+
7.1
15th Sep 2013

The hostel is right in the city, easy to get to anywhere. Easy to find as well. The staff is also good. But not many tour they offer from the hostel to be available. Especially the Long tan Temple. It will be better if the tour operates everyday at least with minimum group of people.

Hi, i feel so sorry about the inconvenience. Actually the tour to Long tan Valley need to be booked one day in advance . Almost the tour can be joined every day in the peak season. Thanks for your suggestion. We will try to gather a mini group if the tour can not be offered.

6.3
14th Sep 2013

The bathroom in female dorm is dirty, seemed very long not being cleaned up. I rather took shower at the shared shower room. The upper bed is supposed to have better safety barrier, as it is quite high to ceiling. Better to have much information about how to get around to tourist attraction. Many tour packages showed in the wall, but almost all not available. Would be better if there is, as some of guests may only have limited time to stay at Luoyang.

Hi, i am so sorry (on behalf of the manager) to take you those inconvenience during your vacation. Thanks for your kind suggestion. We will improve the cleanliness in the dormitory. Also we will extend the information about the traffic , scenic spots , food and so on. Sorry again.

Kinabalu Mountain Lodge, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
17th May 2012

It is right in good location for viewing the Haleluya mountain, but the way to the lodge is a bit challenging, as you need to walk 1 km with ascending & descending path, but for mountain climber, I dont think its a problem. Need little cleanliness. The staffs are very friendly, helpful and informative. The vegetarian meals is good too. I got help from the young man staff, he offered me a ride to the junction to get my taxi back to KK city as the taxi could not pick me up in front of the lodge.

Masada Backpacker, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
16th May 2012

It's the best hostel I ever stayed in Malaysia. Nice bed, clean room and clean bathroom. The staffs and the boss are very friendly and informative. I had good sleeps there, as the bed is comfortable and the Air Con is running . Good location, near to downtown cities, nite market and mall too. Good breakfasts and Fruits. I enjoyed my time staying there, and definitely will recommend others to stay here. Keep the good work, and hope this hostel can get the top rated certificate again this year.

TaiTung Jilin Young Hostel, Taitung, Taiwan
2.0
13th May 2012

The hostel is smelly as dogs are put inside the hostel. It only allow you check in after 5 pm, which is not mentioned in homepage introduction of this hostel, I only knew it , after I sent the hostel email about my stay. It was frustrating that i should wait 30 min,just to put my luggage. Need a lot cleanliness everywhere. The regulation of using Air Con is ridiculous, only if temperature more 28 degree, then you can use the Air Con, whilst the rate is the highest I ever payed with bad services

We have already showed the check-in time on the websiste but you missed it.And you broke our rules and came by force at noon without a call or email. There was no body inside at the hostel. Our neighbor called us you suddenly showed up so we asked our neighbor to open the door her to let you in putting your luggage. Using Air Con is for free if the temperature is more then 28 degree which is our saving energy policy. It was only 25 degreebut you said you were sick so we let you used it with no charge. Please don't be rude to say our lovely two dogs are smelly just beause you don't love dogs. We don't know why after you checked-out we need a lot cleanliness everywhere in your room, especially the bed and quilt you slept were so smelly. You are the one who asked too much and grumbled with bad attitude we've ever met. We are disappointed and frustrated.

Backpacker 41 Hostel-Kaohsiung, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
11th May 2012

Nice hostel, very homey and Clean, the owner + the owner's mom are very helpful. I enjoyed my stay here, as its easy from subway and in the middle of the cities. The room is very tidy and clean. Staying two nites here, with good sleeps. I will recommend others to stay here whenever you visit Kaohsiung.

Guest House Puli, Nantou, Taiwan
10th May 2012

It is only 10-15 mins from Puli bus station, which is not bad. The staff is very helpful, he picked me up by bicycle just to give me direction the way from bus station to the hostel. The security is good, as it has doubled lock, the room and bathroom attached is very clean. I slept very well on the room, as no noise at all, I wished I could stay longer here. It very closed to bus station where you can go to Sun Moon Lake, good value for money, instead staying in Sun Moon Lake. I would recommend.

Taipei Main Station Hostel, Taipei, Taiwan
9th May 2012

This is the best location hostel I ever stayed in Taiwan, everything is so.. handy, the room is clean and the bathroom and toilet are clean. I will absolutely recommend this hostel for my friends and anybody who come to stay in Taipei.Staffs are very informative and helpful, keep on the good work !!. I stayed there for first nite in Taipei, then I decided to come back again on my last day, as I like it .

The Planet Guesthouse Korea, Busan, South Korea
18th Sep 2011

It is very strategic place in Haeundae Beach area, and only 5 minutes walk from Free shuttle bus Seoul to Busan. and Haeundae Station and bus terminal. The room is very clean, and nice, but honestly, the toilet outside is not really comfortable for guests to go out in the midnite. The owner Shall to think to make at least one toilet inside the premise, so that the guest much more feel secure. Overall, i like the interior,very cozy,clean and safe. Would recommend any female to stay there.

Nahbi Guest House for Backpackers, Gyeong-ju, South Korea
15th Sep 2011

This guesthouse is easy to find, its in the middle of city in Gyeonju, and easy to get anywhere from there by bus. The staff TJ was very informative and helpful, he tell me everything for any information we need. The dorm room for female is nice, clean and has shared bathroom outside, but, perhaps for the toilet, shall be separated from Male and Female Toilet. but overall, things are great during my stay there.Would recommend anyone to stay when going to Gyeongju. Thanks TJ.

Korea Central Backpackers, Seoul, South Korea
13th Sep 2011

Urban Camp, Seoul, South Korea
12th Sep 2011

This Guesthouse is located in a very strategic area, easy to get from airport bus, but its in the third floor, which a bit hard to get when having big luggage to take upstair. The room is clean, bed is nice, but the air condition seems leaked, so that it make a noise during our sleep. Bathroom is clean though. Anyway, would recommend to you who would like to be in central Seoul and getting around to be started from this poin area. Staff is helpful too.

Happy Guest House, Siem Reap, Cambodia
18th Jul 2011

The room is very clean, smell good when we got into it. We feel like at home. The girl in reception was very friendly and informative. All the questions we asked were well answered. The Tuk Tuk driver, Tommy was great, we were taken to some recommended places like in food stall, some local resto to explore the tastes, good and healthy massage place, and some great tourists spots. We had great time in Siam Reap, with the whole of this hostel's helps and recomandation

Suzhou Lohas Youth House, Suzhou, China
4.3
22nd Oct 2010

When we cheked in on twin bed room, the room was not ready yet, and the floor was dirty with soaked water.in the room. on Saturday nite, we got a very load noise of band downstair, just as load as a rock concert being held. Cannot understand,why they allow it whilst they sold rooms above up to 4th floor can be heard. If we dont complain, the band might not stopped. First day we didnt get hot water until 20.00 pm, if no one complains then the heater might not be fixed. A bit frustrated with no english speak

• Indonesia, Mixed Group, 31-40
20th Oct 2010

Very clean room, & nice beds, but when i was there, the air con didnt work so well, so, we sleep a bit warm condition, fortunately it was autum, so the weather was cooler. The staff is OK. Location is goof, in the heart of city and easy to reach some tourist spots. Would stay here again,if have time to visit shanghai, and recommend friend to stay here.

Trekker Camp, Chiang Mai, Thailand
10th Oct 2009

I found out that the staff there are excellent !.Speak good english with great service manner and very helpfull. We took a package tour from there as well, and very satisfied with it. Would recommend you to stay there,

Ratchada 17 Place, Bangkok, Thailand
8th Oct 2009

Overall, this appartment is great, only the location that is a little bit far from city, but closer enough to airport.The staff are great too and helpfull.We love staying here, and will come back there again after our trip in Chiang Mai for 3 nites.Good for family holiday.

Equator Hostel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
7.0
4th Oct 2009

One thing that we appreciate so much at this hotel most, are the staffs, they are very helpfull and informative, I traveled with parents,and they are so kind to help us. would recommend you to stay thêre

The Blooms Residence, Bangkok, Thailand
5.3
5th May 2009

The only thing that I would stay here is the condition of this hostel is quite good, but the location is too secluded in the middle of Sathorn Distric,although I have been there for the 3rd times, but its quite difficult for taxi driver to find the right location..that\\\\\\\'s because too secluded area, to the main road. The air condition need renewal as its too noisy for the guests to sleep well, its like a plane machine ready to take off

Sea Blue Phuket Hostel & Guesthouse, Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand
8.7
1st May 2009

This is the best hostel we ever stayed, me with my younger sister and very old parents stays there, the room, the toilet and the furniture, fridge are new and the most important thing is the cleanliness, the lady and the staff are nice. We would recommend you to stay, and We would definitely would stay there again if ever have holiday in Patong area

Aonang Grand Inn, Krabi Ao Nang, Thailand
7.0
29th Apr 2009

Its quite strategic in Aonang Area, we stayed in 4 beds room,but the air condition is too hot (it seems the freon should be added). The toilet has no exhaust and located in middle, so its not too convinient for us to sleep near the toilet, as no exhaust direct to outside.But, the furniture is new. One more thing, the laundry we had in the Inn had no detergent smell at all, like its just washed without detergent.But the staff are nice

Sawasdee Bangkok Inn, Bangkok, Thailand
3.7
27th Apr 2009

The Taxi driver didnt know the location as its behind the back of Khao San Road,and its dark. Its good for backpackers as its easy to go any spots of tourist attraction and many travel agents that offer a very competitive prices.But not for a family to relax. I brought my parents there,its not a convinient area for old people.