Bed & Bike Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Nice hostel, clean and spacious. There was one minor issue, I have booked 14-bed room and ended up in 16-bed as since my booking time they managed to squeeze 2 more beds in a room, however I have not been informed or given a choice to change my booking and found out when I was actually checking in.. Obviously in that room it didnt make that much difference however if I have booked twin room and ended up in 4-bed it would feel more unfair.. Apart from that I was quite happy with my stay.

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Poland

Very clean rooms and hostel in general, not a bad location, walking distance to city center and few minutes to the underground station.

• 2nd May 2015
  • Poland

Hi ! Thank you so much for the good rating! We are happy that you liked our house and hope to see you again for your next trip to Vienna! Many greetings, Petra

Brxxl 5 City Centre Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Very clean and new hostel, very close to the Midi train station and only 15min walk to the city centre. I liked the idea of not too bright light in the bathrooms especially after night in a previous hostel where with every door opening I was waken up by the bright light.

• 6th Apr 2015

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Very lively place, I arrived quite late and the bar was full, good deals for beers. Unfortunately receptions is nearly at the bar so with a busy evening I needed to wait a while till I got noticed and be able to check in, however staff very friendly and helpful. Also you can rent bikes which is great if you fancy a ride to the coast or anywhere.. Toilet a little bit smelly, shower in a room quite poor but slightly better the sharing ones but you need to go through the common area to use it.

• 4th Apr 2015

Rock N Bowl Hostel

Bristol, England

Great location, very clean, helpful staff

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Poland

Thank you, it sounds great for us!!!

Seadragon Backpackers

Brighton, England

Pretty good location, very close to the beach, friendly staff, room was quite small, but if there just to sleep its fine, bathrooms nice and clean.

• 25th May 2013

Aivengo Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great location, friendly staff, clean, handy lockers in bedroom, good value for money.

• 28th Feb 2013

Punto Sur Hostel

Bariloche, Argentina

The guy who runs this hostel is awesome and it rubs off on his team. Everybody is extremely helpull. Nice location with the view of the lake and easy acces to the mountains if you are going to skiing or snowboarding. Its clean and tidy. Would highly recommended it.

• 13th Aug 2011