Reviews: jurgen_koek7235

Location: Netherlands, Gender: Male, Age: 33

Khaosan Kyoto Theater

Kyoto, Japan

Best place I have stayed so far in Kyoto. It's got this nice bar too. Ask Mathew in the bar to mix you a surprise drink, you won't be disappointed.

Best hostel ever in Hiroshima. Best staff ever. Top location, so close to Miyajima island and the ferry. Can't really add more, it's close to perfect!

Guest House Kaine

Fukuoka City, Japan

Nice place to stay, friendly staff and close to many places. recommended for staying a few days to a week. Don't expect a five star accommodation, but it's a nice quiet place to stay.

Anne Hostel Yokozuna

Tokyo, Japan

Excellent place, top location. Only downside are the trains running near the hostel, but not a big problem with earplugs :). Overall a very good experience. Super friendly staff and many things to visit due to the good access to the public transportation. I am looking forward to my next stay here, because I am definitely coming back in the future.

I can only say that you should visit the place at least once. The owner is the best maker of breakfast and pizza and way to kind.

Aizuya Inn

Tokyo, Japan

Since i am dutch, there is always something to complain, sorry. The only downside was the 100 yen for a shower.

Staff is super friendly. Location is great, many things are within walking distance from the hostel. And also they offer a lot very good tips where to eat and wat to visit

Ohsu Plaza Hostel

Nagoya, Japan

Well, actally I was supossed to stay in a dorm, but for some reason they put me in a single room ( no extra charge, which was very good service ), but I was still a bit dissapointed sunce the dorm had futon to sleep. But overal, it was good, clean room. Breakfast is a bit expensive ( 950 yen ) in my eyes, but then the nice lady behind the counter makes you 2 pieces of toast, egs, some bacon or saugages, a salad, fruit juice and some good coffee.

Tokyo Hostel

Tokyo, Japan

It is a good place to stay. Staff is very friendly and speaks very good english, except for the current owner. The location makes it an excellent base of operations for trips to Asakusa and the rest of Tokyo and surrounding areas. Hygiene...well, cleaning up the hair in the showers would be a good thing.

bAKpAK Tokyo Hostel

Tokyo, Japan

Well, I don't really have much more to add, except thanks again!!