• Australia, Male, 31-40
Sevilla Inn Backpackers, Seville, Spain
20th May 2016

I had a great time in this hostel, the staff were really helpful and friendly and the rooftop terrace with sangria and paella meant the atmosphere was fun and happy. It's a great hostel to make new friends and then visit attractions/cafes/bars together. The room we were in in the second building was a little hot without a working fan, but other than that it was a perfect stay.

Hello ! Many thanks for taking time to review our hostel. Was nice have a nice people like you.We really appreciate your comment regarding the STAFF. LOCATION. Sorry about the fan, it´s is already fixed. I hope to see you again in Sevilla Inn. -José Ángel-Manager Sevilla Inn Hostel

• Australia, Male, 31-40
27th Apr 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The rooms are spacious with comfortable beds and secure lockers, and the staff is super friendly. There is also a nice chill out area and plenty of access to their free internet. I will stay there again if I return to Barcelona.

Thank you!!! Hope to see you again soon :)

Santa Mix Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
13th Sep 2013

Guess it depends on the guests you have at the time but we were pretty lucky in that we had a great bunch of people who were really cool and the way the lobby area is put together it is hard not to make friends with anyone who walks through. The sign of a great hostel if you ask me. Highly recommend to anyone considering coming to Rio. A place you´d be absolutely nuts to miss.

Los Balcones Blancos, La Paz, Bolivia
6.6
31st May 2013

Aji Hostel, Santiago, Chile
7.7
18th Apr 2013

Had a great time at Chilli hostel, the staff were very friendly and helpful with regard to things to do and see and places to avoid. Very good location also. The free breakfast and dinner was the icing on the cake.