Verandahs Backpackers Lodge

Auckland, New Zealand

Beautiful hostel. Lovely and clean and the proprietor was a very nice man to deal with. Close to the city centre with comfortable rooms. I would highly recommend this hostel.

• 16th Feb 2014

The Dwellington

Wellington, New Zealand

Gorgeous little place. Furnishings were beautiful, the kitchen was lovely and the facilities provided were far better than most hostels I've stayed in. It was really reasonably priced and very central. Would highly recommend this hostel!

• 4th Feb 2014

Base Queenstown

Queenstown, New Zealand

The atmosphere in this hostel was one of the best I've ever experienced. The staff were amazing, the Kiwi crawl was excellent. It was such good craic! However the kitchen and dining room were appalling. Our bag of food was stolen out of the fridge on the first day. The few cookers that were there for several hundred people were all placed so closely together that cooking was a nightmare and most pots were missing handles. The kitchen and dining room were filthy and there was milk everywhere.

• 19th Jan 2014

Hi there, thanks for letting us know what you thought of your stay at Base. I'm glad the staff looked after you. I'm sorry to see that your food went missing during your stay & that other guests hadn't been respectful enough to clean up after themselves in the kitchen after meals. We do have staff that regularly check the kitchen & tidy up after people, we do apologise for the state that you found the kitchen. Thanks & happy travels, J Smith Base

The staff here were so lovely here and it was so close to the station. Great place

• 2nd Jan 2013

Las Vegas Hostel

Las Vegas, USA

That was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The atmosphere, the staff, the pool! were all great :-)