No.8 Willesden Hostel London, London, England
5.1
22nd Jun 2013

I recommend u don't leave anything in the fridge, people in this hostel steal food and it's something that they do often. In my case someone took two pizzas, and left the empty boxes in the fridge... :S In the hostel they have cameras but maybe the problem are the costumers... The room was noisy becasuse of the pub downstairs and the staff was helpful.

West Two London, London, England
6.0
20th Jun 2013

The mattres the worst ever I slept. Kitchen is too small for to much people and there are a few stuff. Good location.

Beach Backpackers Hostel Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
6.3
25th Feb 2013

The guy in the reception (David) was really helpful and friendly the other staff not too much. The place could be more clean, the sheets, toilets.... The coommon area and the breakfast buffet was good but the rooms are pretty small, it's a little bit claustrofobic sleep in a 3 bunk bed.

Wheelers Guest House, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3.3
10th Aug 2011

they let me stay 3 more hours for free after check out time because our flight was delayed and we arrived to late, but I don´t recommend this place. The room is dirty, the sheets also dirty with holes, the staff not so helpful, you have to pay for left your bags. In general for a few more money you can get something much better. The only positive is the location.

• Spain, Female, 25-30
Emerald Hostel, Hangzhou, China
4.3
29th Jul 2011

The bed don't have mattres it's too hard sleep there. I'd prefer not to share the room with the employees and it should have one key for each guest, I don't like that every time that I want to go to the room someone have to go to open the door.

Yangshuo Showbiz Hostel, Yangshuo, China
21st Jul 2011

Perfecto! bien situado, una terraza con las mejores vistas de la ciudad, las habitaciones amplias y limpias, buen trato del personal y barato! que más se puede pedir!

2.0
7th Jul 2011

La habitacion muy sucia cuando llegue y la cama no tiene colchon, duermes sobre una tabla!

I'm sorry to know about your complains stayed in our hostel, but it is strange that you didn't tell the duty manager about your complains, that we had no chance to make up for the deficiency. We would receive the guests with the warm welcome and great passion.

Bath Backpackers, Bath, England
4.3
15th Nov 2009

My experience was not very good, the beds were so uncomfortable I didn't sleep in all night because my back hurts, and the pillow was so dirty. The breakfast very poor. The good things for me only the location.

B&B Al Filarmonico, Verona, Italy
8.0
10th Aug 2009

Lo recomiendo, cerca del centro, todo muy limpio, la due�a (Victoria) muy amable, nosotros teniamos que salir antes de la hora del desayuno y nos prepar� lo una hora antes del horario.

YMCA Hostel Basel, Basel, Switzerland
4th May 2008

I recommend you this hostel, the best In the world that I have stay