7.1
23rd Aug 2013

The place itself was basically OK but I could hear students partying and screaming outside during nights.

Edinburgh Central Youth Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
7.1
22nd Aug 2013

Everything was expensive. They charged me WiFi, luggage storage and so on. I paid more than the price I had planned eventually. I am thinking about staying in a business hotel or something next time.

YHA Conwy, Conwy, Wales
1st Aug 2013

When I firstly booked it, I thought it was expensive for just youth hostel. However, later I found that I was completely wrong. I had an amazing experience there! Friendly staff, clean rooms, lovely views from the hill (the way from the station was steep. Watch out if you carry a heavy luggage), cozy common rooms and a large kitchen. It was full of holiday atmosphere. Only two things sad about it were The Internet was pricey and limited access (not available from my room). No hair dryer to hire.

Chester Backpackers, Chester, England
6.0
31st Jul 2013

The location was great. Friendly staff. But the rooms were not very clean. I felt miserable.I would pay more and stay in a better place next time.

Cressy, Rome, Italy
9.3
26th Jan 2008

Dear Cressy, I was very satisfied with everything you offered! The location was excellent. It was just 5 min walking from the nearest exit of Termini station. It was very convenient to go any famous places. The staff was the most helpful and friendly among the hotels I have ever been. When I arrived, he gave me a map and told us how to get to popular places, the nearest supermarket and restaurants. I could borrow clean towels and a hair dryer without any extra charge, though some hostels in London charged them. The room and bathroom were very, very clean. The shower was nicely hot and the toilet was always very clean. In addition, I enjoyed chatting with people in our dorm. I don’t know why, but even people staying there were also very friendly and good manner! Everything was a real good value for the price! I will surely return to Cressy when I go to Rome again. Thanks Cressy!

Balham Lodge, London, England
29th Dec 2007

Although it was too far from the nearest station, it became no problem after the friendly staff kindly welcomed me when I arrived! The room was very clean. The English breakfast was nice. Thank you so much!

Crowns Etoile Hotel, Paris, France
7.3
28th Dec 2007

The staff was friendly and the room was clean. However, it took 30 mins to find the location. I called the hotel and the staff helped me to get there. Besides, I didn\'t know that the poor continental breakfast was chargable...

The LONDON EYE Hostel, London, England
8.0
27th Dec 2007

It was mostly confortable. The kitcken and lobby were nice. The room was a bit small but well heated and clean. Internet is NOT free, it was expensive. I doubt the security because the staff just passed me the key of luggage storage and didn\'t check whether I got mine or others. Is the key number always same? If so, it would be easy to get in without properly checking in!?