Location: Germany, Gender: Male, Age: 35

Hostel Old Plovdiv

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

This place is really something special. The old house has been restored with lots of love and the hostel is run by a very friendly married couple. The atmosphere of living in the old town in this hostel remains unmatched for my trip to Bulgaria.

HI Having such positive review and the highest posible rating is a great honor for me and me staf ! Waiting to see you back soon ! Best regards Hristo

The Cozyness Downtown Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

The cozyness is located in a typical Bucharest apartment which makes it a special experience on its own. The owner of the hostel always tried to make the best of our stay and really is a great and interesting guy. It was a good place to meet people besides.

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Really liked this place, great common room and lots of opportunities to meet new people.

• 20th Apr 2013

16EUR Hostel

Tallinn, Estonia

We stayed in a 6 bed dorm room (nr 202) which had a bathroom included, which is nice. However, water seems to have constantly leaked into our sleeping room so that the carpet was wet and a moldy smell clung to the air. When I checked below my bunk bed the carpet was covered with mildew, so it seems they did not fix the leaking bathroom for some time and ignored the mildew issue.

• 28th Aug 2012

Not a Hostel, more a Hotel. Nicely located close to the West Lake, not the cleanest place though and our room on the first floor smelled mouldy.. No booking service for any tickets for trains or busses.

• 21st Aug 2010