Reviews: mael939212

Location: France, Gender: Female, Age: 27

Hostal Generalife

Seville, Spain

They charged me 50% a week before without telling me. I was furious to see the note on the door : there is NO RECEPTION, you have to go the an other hostal. Taking my bags in the neighborhood to look for the other location. I was exhausting. The room is on the ground flour, street level : noise, smoke of cigarettes, smoke of motos. The bathroom doesn't have a door, it's just opened... Found hairs on the sheets. And more annoying : flys, I had to cover my face to have some peace during the night

• 6th Nov 2013

Amour de Riad

Marrakech, Morocco

Good location, near to the square. Big breakfast, with an excellent tea. Nice staff. Booked a single room, too small, no desk. The toilet on the first floor and the shower on the second don't have lockers.

• 29th Oct 2013

Ramallah PS

Ramallah, Palestine

Couldn't go to the hostal because of Israel, but Anan understood the situation.

• 12th Oct 2013

Normas Hotel

Amman, Jordan

Booked a single ensuite room. They gave me a twin. The bathroom was a real problem. It wasn't a real shower, just a hole on the floor in front of the toilet and a broom for evacuate the water, there was always water on the floor, also because the toilet system had a leak. The room has a view on the street, can see the Hashem Restaurant. I couldn't sleep because of the noise (music stores, cars honking...). I think you can find better for the same price. Nice staff though.

• 7th Oct 2013

St George Hotel

the location in Paddington is good, 2 minutes from the tube station. but the room (for 3) was too small, good for 2 but not for 3 people, the bed are too large so it don't leave so much place to walk. we heard sound of the tube but not very disturbing. great staff, thanks for the hospitality, and thanks for changing the breakfast as we wanted.

• 22nd Feb 2011

B&B Siesta

Zaragoza, Spain

Gracias a Marta y a su compañero por su hospitalidad. lo pasábamos muy bien. el apartamento es muy limpio, y cerca del centro de la ciudad con su basílica. hay una cocina bien equipada que nos permitió ahorrar mucho dinero, hay supermercados en el barrio. lo recomendamos. un B&B barato que vale la pena.

• 5th Feb 2011

St George Hotel

very good located, but the room was on the top floor without elevator. good price for what it is.

• 4th Dec 2010

Hostal Oliver

Madrid, Spain

very good located, but too much noise! we can't sleep. good suprise, we booked a room with a shared bathroom, and we were on a very small room but with a bathroom.

• 6th Nov 2010

Your House

Malaga, Spain

hopefully i'm not the only one to complain. it's DISGUSTING. we were in the downstairs room, there were a LOT of flies and spiders, alive or dead on the walls (and it's not in every hostels in Andalucia!) no air conditionning, so it was a sauna. the window is a door opening in the patio where everyone can go : no privacy. the owner was surprise because we wanted to change of room. it's maybe better upstairs!!!! lucky them.-DON'T GO THERE-

Pension San Joaquin

Granada, Spain

It's very beautiful! we had a fridge in the room, so that was perfect! next to Gran via, but the bus stop is Gran via 3, not Triunfo. at the same bus stop you can find a bus for the Alhambra and for estacion de autobuses.

Hotel Brasil

Milan, Italy

nice but there was no metro station close.

The Lucemburska Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

they cancelled my reservation.

Budapest Royal Apartment

Budapest, Hungary

It was perfect.

The Nightingale Lodge

Liverpool, England

What an AWFUL night! So much noise, girls next door were COMPLETLY drunks, screaming all night long and nobody for stop them ?!! A bit far from center. The bedroom (twin) smelled cigarette and no possibility to open a window! The doors are way too noisy when they\'re closed. I don\'t recommend that place, TOO EXPENSIVE FOR WHAT IS IT!!!!

Hostal Dos Reinos

Barcelona, Spain

good located, with balcony,but dirty, was nobody else in the apartment. you can find better in Barcelona.

City Centre Apartement

Porto, Portugal

good apartment,location,price.the entrance of the building is a little scary.4 beds apartment is on the 5th floor WITHOUT elevator! great terrace (on the same floor).miss a microwave, and a place for dry clothes.many plates but only 3 glasses.only 1 bedroom(1 bed for 2 +1 bed on floor)other beds in the kitcken/living/dining room, beds short and not confortable.bathroom ok, but the bath is very dangerous (especially for old people -- my mother fell and get very hurt), so be carefull.

SunMoon Rome

Rome, Italy

we booked a room with bathroom, at the arrival they told us that the bathroom was out of service. so they offered us breakfast and dinner (but it\'s already included!). They lied to us, no room ensuite, only rooms with bathroom outside. it\'s 3 apartments on the same floor. you can find better in the same block at the same price!

on renovation

AMAZING! 2 steps from the tube (bakerloo line!!!!), very clean, nice staff. a really good hostel, i recommend it.