Location: England, Gender: Female, Age: 28

I have stayed here before and I would def stay again :-) Its a lovely hostel in a great location, transport is very easily reached with walking and its a 5-10min walk from the Eurostar - perfect :-) Breakfast is basic for very tasty and sets you up for the day. Best thig about my stay this time was my bed/ balcony overlooked to the Sacre Coeur - Beautiful

• 30th Oct 2014

A very nice hostel, great location for the metro and Gare Du Nord. Plus 5mins walk from Monmartre and the Sacre Coeur one of the most beautiful parts of Paris. Rooms were of a good size and were kept nice and clean.

• 8th Sep 2013

Once again a very nice hostel it is very esay to get to c\Cairns central from here and literally a 5 minute walk to the Laggoon. I would reccomend.

Scotty's Beach House

Mission Beach, Australia

I really loved this hostel it has a brillaint set up and the staff were brilliant i wish i could have stayed a little longer!!

Aquarius Backpackers

Southport, Australia

I really liked staying at Aquarius the atmosphere was excellent it was a real chilled out place and i loved the way everyone sat around together talking no-one felt like an outsider. The staff were also very lovely and made yuo feel very welcome. I would reccomend.

Thank you for your comments it is great to see that the staff are doing their jobs and making you feel part of the family. Thanks Management