Location: Scotland, Gender: Male, Age: 25

YHA Taupo

Taupo, New Zealand

Nomads Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

Good hostel with good facilities and easy to meet people. But think I was unfortunate with my room, was a 12 bed dorm, was filthy, hot and stuffy. Two girls had complained about bed bugs in bunk opposite mine, I thought they were exaggerating a bit but on my last night I got very badly bitten myself. Also, two people in the dorm had their iphones stolen, CCTV showed it was someone not even staying there. Avoiding Nomads for a while...

Nomads Capital Backpackers

Wellington, New Zealand

Good hostel with good facilities and easy to meet people. But think I was unfortunate with my room, was a 12 bed dorm, was filthy, hot and stuffy. Two girls had complained about bed bugs in bunk opposite mine, I thought they were exaggerating a bit but on my last night I got very badly bitten myself. Avoiding Nomads for a while...

Hi there, Thanks for your feedback. Although I am not sure you have rated the correct property. We do not have a 12 bed dorm and when you stayed with us our system shows that you stayed in a 6 bed dorm? Bed bug bites also take 4-5 days before showing up so it is possible that the girls had been bitten elsewhere as we have our mattresses treated every 6 months to ensure that we are bed bug free :) Enjoy the rest of your travels. Cheers, The Nomads Crew

Bash and Crash - Perla del Lago

Copacabana, Bolivia

Andes Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Rio Surf n Stay

El Misti House

Albergue Vila Carioca Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The 14 bed dorm was very cramped. But apart from that it was a great hostel with good staff.

Hostel Recanto Azul

Paraty, Brazil

Not much complaints at all, homely place with nice staff.

The Hostel-Inn Iguazu Falls

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Place was great but the service from the staff was so slow. With the exception of one or two, the staff at reception and the bar were not very helpful and annoyingly slow. Your looking at a 30 minute wait for a bottle of water. Just took them ages to do anything, even something like hiring a towel was a right pain in the ass. However, once you finally get checked in and settled in, you can't really complain with the big pool and nice surroundings!

Backpacker's Freak Hostel

Pak-Up Hostel

Krabi, Thailand

Deejai Backpacker

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Its worth going to Deejais just to meet the staff. They are welcoming, helpful and just simply the coolest people you'll ever meet.

Tiger Tims Place

Budapest, Hungary

great place, didn't want to leave. Tim is a legend! best wishes, from dave, der and ron