Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 35

It's more an issue for the local government than the hostel, but I found it very unsafe walking to the strip as there were no footpaths or overpasses etc. Next year I am bringing my baby daughter and this factor might be the one that has me choose a hotel on the strip sadly. I'd like to come back here, but safety comes first.

• 21st Apr 2014

Banana Bungalow Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

Both the regular staff and the travelling staff made this one of my favourite hostels of all time, and I've stayed at quite a few. Guiseppe and Sam especially were diamond geezers with their approach to guest relations, massive thanks to all at BB. Ps. The tiki gardens are looking fab.

• 16th Apr 2014

Thank you for your positive review of Banana Bungalow Hollywood! Reviews really help us target the needs of our guests and make improvements for the next time you stay with us! We are constantly updating our accommodations to better suit our travelers. Make sure to visit the next time you are in Los Angeles!

West Park Hotel

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Helpful staff, great party atmosphere ideal if visiting newcastle to party! Hotel type rooms but a friendly hostel vibe, and low price to match! Would definately stay again, only 10mins walk to city centre, cant beat it!!!

• 18th Aug 2012