Bologna Old Town, Bologna, Italy
4.6
22nd May 2013

This place was IMPOSSIBLE to find upon arriving to town. There is no entry area and for the price the breakfast was beyond disappointing.

Dear Guest, I remember you very well, because I never saw a guest coming here soo nervous like you, only because had some problems to find our B&B. Yes, there's not entry area because we are not the Grand Hotel, we are a private appartment with B&B Service. Maybe you mistaked your reservation...or maybe, you chose our Guest House because Bologna had a big event in that day with 3 stars hotels at € 300 instead of 80. ..And when you called me you arrived in our B&B in less of 5 minutes!

MEININGER Amsterdam City West, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7.7
29th Mar 2013

Very clean and like a hotel. Very easy to get to 24 hours but does take time. Went over Easter so I thought it was very pricey for a hostel, but it was comfortable and clean which I was wary of in Amsterdam. Would recommend it without a doubt.

Black Apple, Budapest, Hungary
6.6
27th Mar 2013

Good - clean, nice, hot showers, good locker and wifi, towel included, small kitchen Medium - in the 6 person room the heat didn't work Bad - LOCATION, ok yes, it is near the tram, but the street is dodgy and I did not feel safe walking from the metro to the hotel on my own. The weather was cold and mizz, so it was too far to walk to the city center. The staff was not helpful - little english/couldn't even recommend a place to get coffee.

Purple Nest Hostel Valencia, Valencia, Spain
7.4
16th Mar 2013

Overall great, location, cleanliness, common area, terrace and culture of the other travelers. The shower was a challenge though, with the water being either scalding or freezing and the staff was kind, but not all that helpful on tourist attractions, but the tourist office is right down the street so that wasn't a big deal.

Sant Jordi Alberg, Barcelona, Spain
21st Sep 2012

Very nice staff. Didn't interact with any of the other stayers because I was only there to rest for a few hours. The restrooms, showers, and beds were clean. Free lockers too!

Avalon House, Dublin, Ireland
8.0
18th Jun 2011

Sleepzone, Galway, Ireland
16th Jun 2011

Staff was helpful, internet was free, people were nice, and it seems far away, but its not, galway is so small that you're close no matter where you are. Best hostel I have stayed at.

Ashfield Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
6.0
15th Jun 2011

Staff was fairly helpful, but the people that don't speak english behind the counter is frustrating. Otherwise a good location and would stay again.

High Street Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
6.3
14th Jun 2011

All female room had a stench that lingered with me for a day afterward and made me sick. Also way too few bathrooms. The staff was really friendly and helpful though.

Hello Danielle, Thank you for taking time to rate our hostel. Unfortunately we are unable to regulate the odour of your fellow roommates, believe me if we could we would. We hope you enjoy stench-free onward travels.

Broadford Youth Hostel, Isle of Skye, Scotland
6.0
13th Jun 2011

It had an older quieter crowd and was tucked away from the town. I picked it for the waterfront, which was nice. The staff was really kind and helpful too.