Ca' Barbaria

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

HI - Chicago

Chicago, USA

Clean hostel in a great location for a low price as for Chicago. Really a superb experience and I would definitely stay there again!!!

40 Berkeley Hostel

Boston, USA

I stayed there 1 night only. The staff was friendly. I arrived earlier than I had predicted and they were so nice to upgrade my room to a single suite with my own bathroom, which I appreciated. The room itself was ok. Cleanliness was ok as well. The mattress was comfortable. Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to explore the neighborhood so I can't comment on that. But I would say that the location was pretty convenient (few bus stops around). I would seriously consider staying there again.

Apple Hostels of Philadelphia

Philadelphia, USA

It is by far THE BEST HOSTEL I have ever stayed at! Cleanliness, atmosphere, staff friendliness, location - all top notch! I stayed 1 night in a private room and 2 nights in a dorm. In a dorm every bed has a little lamp attached to it so that you can continue reading etc. without bothering anyone else. EVERY evening there would be some event aimed at integrating people in a common room/kitchen, i.e. pasta night, cheese&wine tasting, watching a movie. I WILL DEFINITELY stay there again! :))))

Greenpoint YMCA

New York, USA

Pros:Good location, just a short walk from subway station. I arrived at 10pm-felt totally safe. Cons: The whole floor was smelly.The cleanliness of my room(single de luxe!)was doubtful.There was a huge crack (15x15 cm) in the air conditioner window extension.The wind was blowing into my room, it was 1F outside! When I reported that to the frontdesk they told me they were fully booked.Thank god the maintenance guy was helpful!Restrooms were in a bad shape because of the guests that were using it.

Jazz on the Park-Hostel

New York, USA

I revisited the hostel after a few-year break. Location is simply EXCELLENT!!! Staff is pretty ok. Cleanliness is very decent.. Breakfast is yummie for 1-2 day stay :) I'm hoping to come back there this month for another short stay. Highly recommend it!

Citystay Mitte

Berlin, Germany

Staff is very friendly. Location is amazing! 2-minute walk to Alexanderplatz and 15 minutes to Brandenburg Gate. Hostel is sort of hidden in a little side street so thankfully there's no street noise. I stayed at 6 Female Dorm - the room was spacious, had all needed facilities. Bed sheets, showers, toilets- all were clean. Windows of most of the rooms look over an internal yard where few tables from the bar downstairs are taken out. It might be a bit noisy, but it gets quiet after 10pm :)

I stayed at this place only 1 night but it was definitely worth the money I paid. Excellent location both to reach the downtown and O'Hare airport (CTA station is like 2 min walk from the hostel). The staff was very friendly and talkative :) There were computers available in the common room - very useful if you need to do the check-in/print out the boarding pass etc. Also they offer complimentary breakfast (get yourself ready for some pancakes! :)

Jazz on the Park-Hostel

New York, USA

I strongly recommend! Good location, 30 seconds from the Park, up to 5 minutes walk from the subway. I think the neighbourhood is pretty safe, I was coming back late at night (around 2 o'clock) and never felt in danger. Clean bathrooms, small rooms. Very light breakfast;) Very friendly and helpful staff:)

Hostel Kankun

Cancun, Mexico

Very good location! Just a 10 minute walk from the main bus station:) Obviously u can't expect much for that price...bathroom leaves a lot to wish for...when I sayed there was no hot water (for 4 days!!!). Lucky me that I spent most of the time outside of the hostel and had a chance to take a bath somewhere else. In the evening there was a guy playing mexican songs, that added some charm to that place:) I can recommend this place only if u r low-budget backpacker:)