HI Richmond, Richmond, USA
29th Mar 2016

A brand new hostel in the downtown! Within a walking distance to all historic places :) Hostel itself has a nice interior design, especially in the lobby. Rooms are clean and secured with a swipe-your-card readers which gives you sense of safety if you are a solo traveler. There is a nice breakfast included in price. Staff is very friendly and attentive. I would definitely stay here again :)

Matylda , Thanks you so much for your kind review! I am so glad that you had a comfortable stay and that you felt secure. I hope we see you again in the future! -Ethan, General Manager

Highroad Hostel DC, Washington DC, USA
26th Mar 2016

Excellent hostel! Great location in a charming Adams Morgan district within a walking distance from a beautiful Georgetown (20 min) and main monuments (40 min). Very clean and safe hostel with a friendly staff! If I am back to DC, I will definitely stay here again! :)

Not Your Average Hotel, Key West, USA
30th Dec 2015

Absolutely fabulous hostel/hotel. Great location. Very friendly and helpful staff. I will definitely come back there!!!

4.3
27th Dec 2015

First of all the name of the hostel given on the website is somehow misleading. I have stayed at several International Hostel branches and believe me this one in Miami Beach has nothing to do with it. The full name is International Travelers Hostel. The only good thing about this place is location. And free food maybe. Otherwise: staff is often times rude and not helpful. There were cockroaches in our room. There were no facilities. Not even a computer to use like in any other hostel worldwide.

AAE Clarion Universal, Orlando, USA
6th Nov 2015

Ca' Barbaria, Venice, Italy
6.6
2nd May 2014

Ostello Bello, Milan, Italy
30th Apr 2014

22nd Dec 2013

Clean hostel in a great location for a low price as for Chicago. Really a superb experience and I would definitely stay there again!!!

40 Berkeley Hostel, Boston, USA
7.4
15th Dec 2013

I stayed there 1 night only. The staff was friendly. I arrived earlier than I had predicted and they were so nice to upgrade my room to a single suite with my own bathroom, which I appreciated. The room itself was ok. Cleanliness was ok as well. The mattress was comfortable. Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to explore the neighborhood so I can't comment on that. But I would say that the location was pretty convenient (few bus stops around). I would seriously consider staying there again.

Apple Hostels of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, USA
11th Dec 2013

It is by far THE BEST HOSTEL I have ever stayed at! Cleanliness, atmosphere, staff friendliness, location - all top notch! I stayed 1 night in a private room and 2 nights in a dorm. In a dorm every bed has a little lamp attached to it so that you can continue reading etc. without bothering anyone else. EVERY evening there would be some event aimed at integrating people in a common room/kitchen, i.e. pasta night, cheese&wine tasting, watching a movie. I WILL DEFINITELY stay there again! :))))

Greenpoint YMCA, New York, USA
6.0
25th Nov 2013

Pros:Good location, just a short walk from subway station. I arrived at 10pm-felt totally safe. Cons: The whole floor was smelly.The cleanliness of my room(single de luxe!)was doubtful.There was a huge crack (15x15 cm) in the air conditioner window extension.The wind was blowing into my room, it was 1F outside! When I reported that to the frontdesk they told me they were fully booked.Thank god the maintenance guy was helpful!Restrooms were in a bad shape because of the guests that were using it.

22nd Nov 2013

I revisited the hostel after a few-year break. Location is simply EXCELLENT!!! Staff is pretty ok. Cleanliness is very decent.. Breakfast is yummie for 1-2 day stay :) I'm hoping to come back there this month for another short stay. Highly recommend it!

Citystay Mitte, Berlin, Germany
24th Jul 2013

Staff is very friendly. Location is amazing! 2-minute walk to Alexanderplatz and 15 minutes to Brandenburg Gate. Hostel is sort of hidden in a little side street so thankfully there's no street noise. I stayed at 6 Female Dorm - the room was spacious, had all needed facilities. Bed sheets, showers, toilets- all were clean. Windows of most of the rooms look over an internal yard where few tables from the bar downstairs are taken out. It might be a bit noisy, but it gets quiet after 10pm :)

6th Mar 2013

I stayed at this place only 1 night but it was definitely worth the money I paid. Excellent location both to reach the downtown and O'Hare airport (CTA station is like 2 min walk from the hostel). The staff was very friendly and talkative :) There were computers available in the common room - very useful if you need to do the check-in/print out the boarding pass etc. Also they offer complimentary breakfast (get yourself ready for some pancakes! :)

• Poland,
1st Oct 2007

I strongly recommend! Good location, 30 seconds from the Park, up to 5 minutes walk from the subway. I think the neighbourhood is pretty safe, I was coming back late at night (around 2 o'clock) and never felt in danger. Clean bathrooms, small rooms. Very light breakfast;) Very friendly and helpful staff:)

• Poland,
Hostel Kankun, Cancun, Mexico
5.7
24th Sep 2007

Very good location! Just a 10 minute walk from the main bus station:) Obviously u can't expect much for that price...bathroom leaves a lot to wish for...when I sayed there was no hot water (for 4 days!!!). Lucky me that I spent most of the time outside of the hostel and had a chance to take a bath somewhere else. In the evening there was a guy playing mexican songs, that added some charm to that place:) I can recommend this place only if u r low-budget backpacker:)