Not Your Average Hotel

Key West, USA

Absolutely fabulous hostel/hotel. Great location. Very friendly and helpful staff. I will definitely come back there!!!

First of all the name of the hostel given on the website is somehow misleading. I have stayed at several International Hostel branches and believe me this one in Miami Beach has nothing to do with it. The full name is International Travelers Hostel. The only good thing about this place is location. And free food maybe. Otherwise: staff is often times rude and not helpful. There were cockroaches in our room. There were no facilities. Not even a computer to use like in any other hostel worldwide.

AAE Clarion Universal

Orlando, USA

Ca' Barbaria

Venice, Italy

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

Clean hostel in a great location for a low price as for Chicago. Really a superb experience and I would definitely stay there again!!!

40 Berkeley Hostel

Boston, USA

I stayed there 1 night only. The staff was friendly. I arrived earlier than I had predicted and they were so nice to upgrade my room to a single suite with my own bathroom, which I appreciated. The room itself was ok. Cleanliness was ok as well. The mattress was comfortable. Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to explore the neighborhood so I can't comment on that. But I would say that the location was pretty convenient (few bus stops around). I would seriously consider staying there again.

Apple Hostels of Philadelphia

Philadelphia, USA

It is by far THE BEST HOSTEL I have ever stayed at! Cleanliness, atmosphere, staff friendliness, location - all top notch! I stayed 1 night in a private room and 2 nights in a dorm. In a dorm every bed has a little lamp attached to it so that you can continue reading etc. without bothering anyone else. EVERY evening there would be some event aimed at integrating people in a common room/kitchen, i.e. pasta night, cheese&wine tasting, watching a movie. I WILL DEFINITELY stay there again! :))))

Greenpoint YMCA

New York, USA

Pros:Good location, just a short walk from subway station. I arrived at 10pm-felt totally safe. Cons: The whole floor was smelly.The cleanliness of my room(single de luxe!)was doubtful.There was a huge crack (15x15 cm) in the air conditioner window extension.The wind was blowing into my room, it was 1F outside! When I reported that to the frontdesk they told me they were fully booked.Thank god the maintenance guy was helpful!Restrooms were in a bad shape because of the guests that were using it.

I revisited the hostel after a few-year break. Location is simply EXCELLENT!!! Staff is pretty ok. Cleanliness is very decent.. Breakfast is yummie for 1-2 day stay :) I'm hoping to come back there this month for another short stay. Highly recommend it!

Citystay Mitte

Berlin, Germany

Staff is very friendly. Location is amazing! 2-minute walk to Alexanderplatz and 15 minutes to Brandenburg Gate. Hostel is sort of hidden in a little side street so thankfully there's no street noise. I stayed at 6 Female Dorm - the room was spacious, had all needed facilities. Bed sheets, showers, toilets- all were clean. Windows of most of the rooms look over an internal yard where few tables from the bar downstairs are taken out. It might be a bit noisy, but it gets quiet after 10pm :)

I stayed at this place only 1 night but it was definitely worth the money I paid. Excellent location both to reach the downtown and O'Hare airport (CTA station is like 2 min walk from the hostel). The staff was very friendly and talkative :) There were computers available in the common room - very useful if you need to do the check-in/print out the boarding pass etc. Also they offer complimentary breakfast (get yourself ready for some pancakes! :)

I strongly recommend! Good location, 30 seconds from the Park, up to 5 minutes walk from the subway. I think the neighbourhood is pretty safe, I was coming back late at night (around 2 o'clock) and never felt in danger. Clean bathrooms, small rooms. Very light breakfast;) Very friendly and helpful staff:)

Hostel Kankun

Cancun, Mexico

Very good location! Just a 10 minute walk from the main bus station:) Obviously u can't expect much for that price...bathroom leaves a lot to wish for...when I sayed there was no hot water (for 4 days!!!). Lucky me that I spent most of the time outside of the hostel and had a chance to take a bath somewhere else. In the evening there was a guy playing mexican songs, that added some charm to that place:) I can recommend this place only if u r low-budget backpacker:)