Hostal Colibri

Leon, Nicaragua

We had a great stay here! Just was passing through Leon for one night, but the staff was very friendly and helpful. They answered any questions we had and gave us tips on how to get around. The room was nice and clean and just what we needed. The breakfast in the morning was also great and really filling! I really enjoyed staying here and would stay again.

Managua Backpackers Inn

Managua, Nicaragua

We had a good stay here! We just stayed for one night and got in very late, but the staff was very accommodating. The room was clean and just what we needed for the night. We had a great stay!

This is a great place to stay if you are looking for a place in Midtown. It's clean and safe, very friendly. It's for a good price too!

This was a fun place to stay while visiting Flagstaff. I wish there would have been sinks in the bathroom as well as in the room, but it was a nice plus to the dorm.

Hostel Des Artistes

Rome, Italy

I enjoyed the hostel very much. It was very calm and comfortable. It was clean and the beds were very comfortable.

Vertigo Centre

Marseille, France

This hostel was a great find. It was located near the center of town and was very clean. It's really cute decorated with a mix of different vintage furniture. My only complaint is that it didn't have a stove or an oven, so for all the budget travelers trying to make your own dinner, it's hard to only make things in the microwave. Overall, I thought the hostel was really nice!