Duo Housing DC

Washington DC, USA

Clink78

Nice common areas and abundant breakfast. But they charge for many things including towel, internet, lockers...Restrooms do not have air circulation (no windows, no vents working).

HI-Vancouver Central

Vancouver, Canada

The room was very small for four beds. Staff at the reception could be more helpful

The New York Loft Hostel

New York, USA

I would like to see the hostel more environmental friendly. The Air conditioner in the dorm was set to 66 degrees and a sign warned NOT to turn AC off. Most people slept with blankets ( In August ). A shame.

The New York Loft Hostel

New York, USA

I liked that the space between beds was huge. Lot of space making the stay more pleasant.

Crown Brownstone

New York, USA

I stayed 2 nights. Staff made me check out and check in (after 4pm) again for the second night. Therefore, I had to change room and store my luggage in the basement (at the extra $5). That was not convenient. Staff did not provide good explanation and only after talking to three staff I could understand why that happened. Still, I believe that the problem could be solved. Making people checking out and checking in again is a disservice to your customers.

Broadway Hotel n Hostel

New York, USA

on my internet reservation I was told that I was supposed to pay $28 at the time of check in when in reality I had to pay $42 The room floor was half without tiles There were only two bathrooms on my floor. NYC offers better accomodations or similar at a lower cost.