Knutsen Housing and Hostal, Santiago, Chile
17th Feb 2016

Loved to stay in a private room but have all the social benefits that come with a small, cosy hostel. Great BBQ nights in the backyard and great location of the hostel. Knut is a very helpful, easy going and warm person. I would definitely stay there again.

2nd Aug 2014

Great place with great atmosphere. Staff was very friendly and the garden lovely. I had hoped that there would be live music at the hostel during the evening, like it said in the description and som reviews, but there were none, even though I stayed during a weekend. Other than that: super!

The White Tree, Pristina, Kosovo
21st Jul 2014

Had two nights booked when I arrived, but ended up staying five nights. I had such a good time at the white tree. Staff is so friendly and warm, and the hostel is very clean with a great garden. Definitely recommend it!

Hostel Albania, Tirana, Albania
18th Jul 2013

Brilliant place! Lovely garden, great vibe, super friendly and cool staff, the best hostel breakfast I have had. I had such a good stay here, thank you so much! /Agneta

Travellers Home Hostel, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
7th Jun 2013

I normally prefer small hostels, for the more familiar atmosphere etc, and my stay at Travellers home confirmed my previous experiences. Enjoyed it much!