Reviews: felixschmitz8312

Location: Germany, Gender: Male, Age: 32

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Very clean and comfortable hostel. The location is close to Central station. The bed was comfy and the shower facilities were clean. I had a great time staying there. Lots of activities on offer, but I didn't participate, because I was visiting friends in town.

• 18th Aug 2014

Lazy Gaga Hostel

Guangzhou, China

Friendly staff and very cool lounge area, looks like a google office! But there is no google in China, or? :-)

• 5th Sep 2013
  • Globetrotter

Bingo! You were the first to notice that I randomly picked the Google color to brush during the renovation. Google may be gone, but in this hostel you can indulge yourself in an illusion of condom-free access to Google, Facebook, YouTube, and Gmail. Right? ;>

The hostel was hyper-organized, modern and clean. There was a rule for every aspect. There is nothing negative to say about the hostel, however if you are looking for a more personal hostel experience like in independent family owned hostels this might not be the right choice. We felt a bit anonymous while staying there, which might be caused by that it is part of a chain.

• 27th May 2012

Capsule Inn Kinshichou

Tokyo, Japan

an interesting and unique accommodation experience for sure that will definitely stay in mind. the location was perfect and the staff was friendly. however, the building and facilities felt a bit old and worn-down and cleanliness and atmosphere could probably be improved too.

• 25th May 2012
  • Globetrotter

We really enjoyed the personal experience with the staff and their friends. The owners considered their guests more than just customers and we really enjoyed the conversations with them. They even offered us a lift to a shopping center and we felt really taken care of.

• 24th May 2012
  • Globetrotter

We had a really comfortable room and the hostel has a very warm atmosphere. The staff welcomed us and was very helpful. The location is a 10 minutes cycle away from the main CBD. The hostel offered a free bicycle hire, which was very handy.

• 22nd May 2012

Khaosan Tokyo Ninja

Tokyo, Japan

We stayed in a twin room and the room was a little small and due that there was no window in our room the air got sticky. However the hostel was very clean, the common area downstairs is huge and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and the location is good to explore the electronic city and asakusa, but quite far away from Shibuya, if you have to catch a taxi after midnight.

• 20th May 2012
  • Globetrotter

Thank you very much for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback. We are sorry about the room. We wish you enjoyed your stay in other parts. We will keep doing our best to keep our service and cleanliness. We look forward to seeing you next time. Thank you very much again.

Capsule Inn Kinshichou

Tokyo, Japan

I enjoyed my first stay at a Capsule Hotel. The hotel is located a few mins away from the train station. There are plenty of restaurants in walking distance. In the park close by is a modern gym. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The common area is a nice place to chill and to have an Asahi fresh from the keg. The Wifi was reliable and fast.

• 17th May 2012
  • Globetrotter

The hostel is a few minutes ride by scooter away from Anjuna beach. The room was clean and comfortable. I upgraded the room to be able to use the A/C, which was very pleasant during the night. The Guesthouse has an area where you can hang out and meet other backpackers. Sebastiana (owner) was very friendly and always helpful. There are scooters in front of the hostel for hire. I recommend to check first, if all lights, indicators etc. are working before starting to ride.

• 28th Apr 2012

Mystique Moments

New Delhi, India

The hostel is located in a suburb of New Delhi and nobody hassles you to buy anything. It was a great way to get used to the traffic in New Delhi. People are extremely friendly in this neighborhood and willing to help. The room in the hostel was clean and the air conditioning system was working very well. Dr. Malik (owner) is very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly person who knows people and places in India. I highly recommend this place to anyone who is starting the trip in India from Delhi!

• 6th Apr 2012

Rapunzel

Istanbul, Turkey

The hostel is located close to the tram station, a main shopping street and a night life area. The rooms were very clean and I personally liked the sheets a lot. The hostel staff was always helpful with giving directions and advice (e.g. where can i find a laundry). The location is perfect if you want to enjoy some nightlife, but also want to be close to all the main sight seeing attractions. I had a very good time while staying there and I would stay again.

• 26th Mar 2012
  • Globetrotter

This hostel has lots of beds. It's very clean and well maintained. The location is close to a subway station. I stayed in a 4 bed dorm and the room was very clean, very spacious and also the ensuite bathroom was very good. I think that due to its size it does not have a very cozy atmosphere. The WiFi did only work in the lobby, but not in the room. I think this hostel is a perfect match if you travel in a group. The breakfast was very affordable and offered a huge variety.

• 24th Mar 2012

Bazar Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

• 22nd Mar 2012

Lollis Homestay

Dresden, Germany

Around the hostel are lots of bars, pubs and restaurants. The hostel offers daily events, which are a great opportunity to mingle with fellow backpackers. The hostel was clean and the staff was always very friend and helpful. I had a pleasant stay!

• 6th Mar 2012

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

• 2nd Mar 2012

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

I love this hostel! It has a very nice pub and kitchen in the basement. The rooms are very spacious and clean. Around the hostel are restaurants which offer authentic Czech cuisine. The hostel is close to two trams stops and it's easy to get to the CBD.

• 29th Feb 2012

Corner Hostel

Wroclaw, Poland

The hostel is currently expending the capacity and I stayed in a brand new room. The room was clean and spacious. Every bed has a nice reading lamp and a power socket. To access the hostel you have to use a lift, which can get frustrating if it's very busy and you have to wait for the lift. The hostel is located in the center and very close to lots shops, bars and restaurants, a brilliant location for night life and sight seeing.

• 27th Feb 2012

Pink Panther's Hostel

Krakow, Poland

The hostel is right in the center. They have daily events like vodka tasting, chocolate fondue, free champagne. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my stay a lot!

• 23rd Feb 2012

New World St. Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

The hostel is located at one of the main roads in the CBD. Lots of restaurants and shops are close by. I was in a 4 bed dorm and the room was clean and spacious. There is lounge and kitchen are close to the reception, which I haven't used, but it looked nice. The Wifi was from time to time not working, but that might not have been the hostels fault.

• 20th Feb 2012

Grand Hostel Gdansk

Gdansk, Poland

The hostel is located in the old town and a ten minutes walk away from the main train station. The hostel has a nice kitchen and small lounge area. The hostel has a cozy atmosphere and you have to wear house shoes.

• 15th Feb 2012

Frolic Goats Hostel

Poznan, Poland

It was very quiet, when I stayed in Poznan. Thus there was very little atmosphere in the hostel. The location is awesome, because it's a few minutes away from the main square where all the pubs/bars/restaurants are. The staff was helpfull and friendly. The hostel was clean. The bathrooms and showers were clean. There was a sign at every door to remind you not to vomit and to break any furnitures. I've never seen this before, sounds like during peak season it can get violent there.

• 13th Feb 2012

Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

I love Berlin and I also love this hostel. It's a hostel, but maintains a hotel standard. All rooms are locked and can only accessed with a pin code. I stayed in a 3 bed room dorm. The room was very spacious and the ceiling very high. The bed had a nice firm mattress. Every bed has it's own light and power sockets. The hostel is very clean. The breakfast is not included in the price, but for EUR 6,50 they offered an awesome buffet. The hostel is 2 mins away from the U-bahn station.

• 7th Feb 2012
  • Globetrotter

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to hear that you had a good time with us. Cheers!!!!

Mapa da Ilha Hostel

Ilha Grande, Brazil

The hostel is located high up in the mountains and I had a tough time finding the hostel. There were no signs to the hostel and nobody in the surrounding neighbourhood knew this hostel. Only the owner of another hostel knew that it exists and where it is. The hostel consists of four rooms. One bedroom with three bunkbeds, one room with one bunkbed, a kitchen and a bathroom. All rooms were clean and tidy. The view from hostel was gorgeous. They have a hamock and a comfy sofa outside.

• 16th Jan 2012

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I love the location, staff and atmosphere!

• 15th Jan 2012

Hostel Bambu

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

I loved the atmosphere in this hostel. The staff organized bbqs and it has a really nice bar and terrace.

• 10th Jan 2012

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I stayed in the Lemon Spirit for a week and I love the place. The location is close to the Beach and close to shops and restaurants in Leblon and Ipanema. The six bed dorm is not very spacious, but it didn't bother me much. The bed was very good. The air conditioning didn't work, but I prefer to sleep without a/c anyway. There are two computers, which have super fast internet. The staff is extremly friendly and helpful. There is a nice bar downstairs and a small outdoor area.

• 3rd Jan 2012
  • Globetrotter

Hello, I booked a room for myself and the room was great. Clean, modern and spacious. I really liked the bar/restaurant area of this hostel. Very cozy and excellent to hang out. The staff were always friendly and helpful. I can highly recommend this place.

Golden Pond Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

I stayed there for one night and enjoyed the stay to the max. Will stay there again in January.

Kedawang Beach Inn

Langkawi, Malaysia

This apartment complex is quite new. I had to change my room because the door lock was jammed. The staff is happy to respond if something needs to be fixed. Both rooms were clean and had a good air conditioning system. The beach is just 3 three minutes away and you don't have to cross the road.

Ali's Ferringi Guest House

Penang, Malaysia

The guest house is just in front of the beach. It was a fairly quite season when I stayed there. The guest house is clean and offers the standard of accommodation I expected from a guest house.

Red Palm

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Very clean and well maintained guest house. I enjoyed my stay and would certainly stay there again.

Habitat HQ

Melbourne, Australia

A descent youth hostel. The bunk bed was a bit shaky.