• Germany, Female, 31-40
Hostel Van Gogh, Amsterdam, Netherlands
5.1
2nd Aug 2013

The location and the breakfast deal was good. Also the bathroom was new and modern but the sleeping room was old and worn. The bed was really small and the curtain and the window shelf took half of the bed size away. There were no towels at all in my room and the night staff wasn't able to help. Also I couldn't use the safe in my room as it was looked and no one came to open it. I wouldn't go there again as the sleeping room wasn't worth the money I spend their.

• Germany,
Casa Tamara, Havana, Cuba
7.7
20th Mar 2009

it is the best start you can get to Havanna. Yes it is far out but Tamara and her husband give you a lot of good tipps and help. I enjoyed it a lot

• Germany,
Paraiso Travellers Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
8.7
18th Feb 2008

The hostel is really great and has an good atmosphere. Unfortunatly there is no kitchen that you can use but the staff is really helpful and nice and stores your stuff in a fridge. The staff is great. The terrace and the common room are awesome.