Steffi's Hostel Heidelberg

Brussels, Belgium

St. Athans

Crosspoint Sofia Hostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

I liked the hostel and the stuff very much! I had a big clean room and very friendly people around, it was great! It is close to tourist sites and there is a small kitchen where you can cook and hostel managers will give you advice about what you can see in Sofia. I definitely advise everyone to stay at Crosspoint.

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The breakfast should be reorganized: I had to spend 20 minutes in a line waiting until I could enter the place where the breakfast is served. The guests that arrive at 6 a.m. and are not allowed to their rooms until 2 p.m. should be allowed to sleep in the lobby. After all, who cares about a couple of people dreaming in a corner?

Dear, Thank you for your response. I see that you arrived in the weekend. Most of the time we hope to provide early check-ins. We understand it is not comfortable to sleep in our lobby when you arrive at 6 in the morning. We probably did not had a free bed. The check-out is at 10.30. That means that our housekeeping starts to clean arround 10.00 - 11.00. You could have booked the extra night before arrival, so that you could go to the rooms at 6 a.m. We will look into the line at breakfast. We serve breakfast between 7.30 and 10. a.m. Most people arrive arround 9.am at breakfast. You can avoide a line by arriving earlier than 9 am. Kind Regards, Stayokay Vondelpark team

Leiden Guest House

Leiden, Netherlands

My room was in a very old apartment where a mature foreign couple lives. It was clean and neat though, but there were almost always dirty dishes in the sink. The owners of the apartment were friendly and greeted me warmly upon my arrival.

Thessaloniki Studios Arabas

Thessaloniki, Greece

Hotel Andre Gill

Paris, France

Center Ramblas

Barcelona, Spain

I liked the stuff (very friendly and helpful, speak English, German and some other languages), the fact that it is 24 h. open and that they have free wifi (only in the lobby, though). However, I it is not a very clean and pleasant place. I was particularly annoyed by a horrible smell - from the laundry, I guess - that makes you want to be outside as long as you can.