Reviews: laffageemilie6637

Location France, Gender Female, Age 33

• France, Female, 31-40
9th Jun 2015

I had such a wonderful time in this homy hostel, I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a friendly and comfy place in the heart of the famous bohemian quarter of San Telmo. The owners are absolute lovely people always ready to help you put or cook you something delicious!! This was definitely the perfect place to make new friends and have a typical Argentine experience! I already miss them all!!! I'll be back ;) Beso grande a todos!

• France, Female, 25-30
8th Aug 2014

That was my 4th stay at Rayuela and I would not change hostel for anything! Don't you miss home sometimes on the road? Well good news! You'll find that homey feeling in Rayuela, thanks to the warmth and generosity of its owner, and everything you need to know to spend a perfect time in BA thanks to the excellent staff! Lots of good food, good wine, good laughs and good music are awaiting you :-) Enjoy your stay!!!

• France, Female, 31-40
Lisetonga Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
5th May 2014

This place is a gem! You got the feeling that you're sharing a beautiful house, tastily decorated with friends from all over the world! If you like details, that's the place for you! Absolutely love the fact that the book exchange is in the toilet, the colorful showers, that you have a tower with hamacs and a parrot in the living room :) Super friendly staff, great happy hour to give your night a good start, close to the beach and transport, nothing wrong to say! Go there and feel at home!

• France, Mixed Group, 25-30
Alberg La Ciutat, Barcelona, Spain
5.4
27th May 2013

I NEVER leave bad coments to hostel, having myself work heaps as staff I know how hard it can be to please everyone. However, I'm sorry, but this place was crap! Despites good location and nice staff, it was dangerously dirty (I'm not picky, I've been travelling for 7 years around the world and believe me if I say it's dirty, it was haha) there is NOTHING in the kitchen (If you want a hostel where you can cook sometimes to save money, forget about it ) and the beds are close to break down! :( :(

Thanks for your "despite", as we try hard with what we've. We're sorry about the rest. Unfortunately, that's not on our hands :(

• France, Female, 25-30
15th Dec 2012

Welcome to the best hostel ever !! What's best to discover the magic of Buenos Aires than a small friendly hostel with competent staff to help you around! You'll feel like at home far from home, with new friends straight away! The hostel has a lot of character with its brick walls, wooden floors and colorfull dorms, breakfast is delicious and everybody is over friendly! All that in the bohemian quarter of San Telmo! Don't waist your time, just GO THERE and ENJOY! Watch out, you might never leave