Reviews: susie_aka_sunny5394

Location: Denmark, Gender: Female, Age: 37

Hostel Rosemary

Prague, Czech Republic

Brilliant place to stay. When I needed help with a new bed because of my back, they stepped in and acted on it at once. Very good value for Money and the location is amazing. Could use more bathrooms, but the ones they had were super clean, so we had no problems waiting for our turn. All in all a great experince. Would reccomend this place to everyone. We were two women travelling together.

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

The staff here were great. Loved the location:-)

So amazing to hear! Our staff have been working their butts off trying to make everyone's stay as nice as possible :)

Leanback Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

This place was great. Friendly staff and a fantastic location. I´ve been to Budapest many times and this is definitely the best location a hostel has ever had. Very good value for money.

Bunkhouse

Cardiff, Wales

Security here was great, allthough the small cages to lock underneath the beds were very small. I think it is great to ban food in the hostel, but to take my tin of chocolates and my other candy, that I wanted to bring with me to Denmark the folling day was a bit overkill. The cafe was great. Overall great value for money. Good location.

Ozzie Pozzie was allright to stay at. Everything is pretty much outdoors, so I´m sure it is a lot nicer during the Australian summer, than winter. In the evenings many of us were cold. However great character, fun to stay at and nice staff.

Aussitel Backpackers

Coffs Harbour, Australia

This place was great. I can't speak warmly enough about this place. In the evenings we enjoyed sitting by the fireplace or taking part in fun activities. There is always something to do. The staff are great, very helpful. So far it is the best hostel I've been in in Australia. Thumbs up!

Gold Coast Backpackers

Surfers Paradise, Australia

Basic place with an amazing location and fab staff. I'd recommend this place to everyone. Thanks for making my stay a good one.

Corona Backpackers

Cairns, Australia

Corona Backpackers is a very basic place to stay (beds, kitchen and showers), but it is worth it because of the location. The staff are very helpfull and will do anything to make your stay a good one. Enjoyed my stay.

Great location, friendly staff. Reasonable place to stay when on a budget. I would reccomend this place as you can walk to pretty much anything with the location. Enjoyed staying here. They need to have their shared computers updated and fixed , but let's face it, you are not in Sydney to be online all the time...

The staff were great. No A/C, the two computers were not working, so we could not go online unless we had a laptop. We die not. The location was a bit bad, I got mugged only a five minute walk from the hotel on my last day there by some locals. Room was ok, after all, it was a good deal to stay there, so it was a bed to sleep in. If going back to Paris, I would chose a differrent area. However this does not reflect the quality of the hotel. It was ok according to what we payed for it.

HomePlus Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Always a pleasure to stay at this place. The warmth and heart of Home Plus Hostel makes me come back for more. Anyone should consider themselves lucky to stay here.

HomePlus Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

I have stayed at different hostels in Budapest, and hands down, this was the best one yet. Friendly staff, very helpfull. Good facilities, clean, and the location of this place was amazing. The computer in the commonroom was very slow, but let´s face it, you do not really go on holiday to surf the www, do you? I brought two friends with me, and it was their first time in a hostel. They loved it here so much, and all three of us would love to come back:-)

The floors were filthy. The staff were great. However it would be great if they invested in AC, because it was absolutely roating. Like sleeping in a boiler room.

We are currently looking into a major renovation involviing our Cooling and Heating systems. Thanks for your comments. -HI San Diego

Cinema Hostel

Krakow, Poland

I really enjoyed my stay at the Cinema Hostel. Everybody there were very friendly and helpfull. I highly redommend this place. ;)