Very good hostel in an very good location. Rooms and dorms are very good and would definitely recommended this hostel. Staff were very helpful.

really nice hostel and the staff and food is very good

Showbiz Inn at West Street

Yangshuo, China

This is a very good hostel in a very good location and a few minutes walk from when you get off the cruise from guilin. It is in an alley in a very good location to west street.

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

Very good hostel and clean. Good location from the Airport. Update your website on airport drop off.... Def recc this hostel. Very good helpful staff. Take the raft down the li river. Def worth it than the cruise...

Han Tang House

Xi'an, China

A very good hostel with very good comfortable beds and very good dorm rooms. I would recc this hostel. Staff are very helpful.

Beijing Leo Hostel

Beijing, China

Good hostel in a good location. The bigger dorms are better than the smaller 4 bed dorms because of space and a/c.

Hello Thank you for your comments. We hope to see you next time! Leo Hostel

Loki Backpackers La Paz

La Paz, Bolivia

only stayed here for a night and didnt get to see the full potential of this hostel. Needed a good night sleep after a long journey but the bar was open till 2 am and the music was very loud and in other words we got no sleep. Would have been good to know this and could have gone to a room in the quiet zone. Really noisy during and after the bash in the bar. Like a good night out etc but also needed a good night sleep as we had an early start.

Hostal Campo Base

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

this is a very good hostel with very comfortable beds.The staff are really nice and it is afew minutes walk from the main streets of San Pedro. The breakfast is very good and it is very clean. I would def recc a stay at this hostel.

this is a very good hostel and it is well taken care off. The facilities in this hostel are very good and the dorm are really really good and def well worth a visit. It is clean and the breakfast is good. The staff are very helpful and they have very good facilities in this hostel to cater for all.

Hostel Lao

Mendoza, Argentina

this is a very well run hostel in a very good location from the main bus stop and the centre of the town. It is only about a 10 min walk from the bus stop in a nice quiet street. The staff are really helpful and accomadate all visitors to the best of their ability. I had a really nice and good stay here and this hostel is so so so clean in a very good locatio.. Def recommened to stay

Tango Hostel

Cordoba, Argentina

this is a good hostel in a very good location. The staff are really good and nice and very very helpful. I was glad I stayed here and I would recc this hostel for a visit.

Thanks a lot for your feedback and recc you gave us!! We really appreciate it and we┬┤ll send you some pics or you can visit us again in your next trip to SA! Take care & enjoy the rest of your travel :)

Marcopolo Inn Iguazu

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

this hostel is in a very good location as it straight across the road from the main bus station. The staff are ok and can make and do so much more with this hostel as it is in a very good location. Eventhough I this it is an average hostel, I would recc to stay there if you are not fussy as the location is very good.

America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

HI - Boston Downtown

Boston, USA

this is a very good hostel and the staff were very helpful at all times. It is in a very good location and only a minute walk from Hymes Subway station on the green line. The hostel offers a free breakfast and somenights they off residents a free evening meal. I would recc this hostel as I really enjoyed my staff and I would stay there again

Lisbon Lounge Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This hostel is by far the best European Hostel I have stayed in. It is situated in an excellent location which is about a 5 min walk from Rossio Square. The food by Pedro was beautiful and the staff were so welcoming and helpful. I would highly recommened this hostel to any traveller at any age. Well Done Lisbon Lounge Hostel and thank you for a brilliant stay.

Adelaide Hostel and Hotel

San Francisco, USA

this hostel is in a very good location. it needs a bit of modernisation and the dining area could do with a revamp. some of rooms are ok. could do with a bit of investment to upgrade this hostel.

Orbit Hotel & Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

the hostels is in a good location as it is only a bus ridew away to Venice beach and not far from Hollywood. The staff were ok, not very helpful when asked basic questions. The kitchen was not working and this was a major dissappointment. They had not maps of the local area and the rooms were of a satisfactory standard. I would not stay there again. there is another hostle near by called Banana Bungulow on Fairfax which is a lot better and is only a few minuted walk from Orbit