• Germany, Male, 41+
7.1
9th Oct 2013

I had my service dog and one of the dorm men was scared to death of him and it made me feel uncomfortable although I tried to demonstrate how friendly he is.

• Germany, Male, 41+
HI San Diego - Downtown, San Diego, USA
4th Oct 2013

This was a wonderful hostel in so many ways. The location was excellent right down in the gaslight district. But with that, you had to deal with the noise especially on Friday and Saturday nights. And the parking was very difficult. But the staff suggested that I park on the street free beyond Market & 15th or go to the Park Place kitty corner from them with the maximum daily payment of $11.

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are glad that we were able to have you stay with us, and that you had a great time. Come visit us again soon. -HI San Diego Downtown

• USA,
9th Jul 2008

You guys always do it right ... great value, friendly staff, great accomodation. Thanks for your service! Joe Schmidt

• USA,
St. Vincent's Guesthouse, New Orleans, USA
12th Oct 2007

This is a wonderful, historic hostel and I really liked all aspects, especially the wonderful staff!