Hostel Lao

Mendoza, Argentina

I absolutely cant fault this hostel, it is the best hostel i've stayed at in South America. I'm not a fan of party hostels and Lao is perfect because its the kind of place you can chill and talk to everyone. Only thing i will say is that don't leave flipflops laying around because the puppy will think they are a toy and destroy them, my own fault but a heads up! Loved this place, thanks Mike and Celeste!

• 16th Apr 2014

Hola ! Thanks for the positive feedback. We are really pleased you enjoyed your stay. Sorry again about the flippers. Yellow will be a super polite rescue dog in time for your next visit, or he´s going back on the street! Safe Travels

Discovery Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The Discovery was one of the best hostels I have stayed at. The staff are absolutely amazing, they are super knowledgeable and always go out of their way to answer any questions. The location is perfect. literally a metro on the corner and close to supermarkets and Lapa night life. If I go back to Rio I wont even consider staying anywhere else.

• 12th Dec 2013

Buena Vista Hostel Ouro Preto

Ouro Preto, Brazil

Buena Vista was quite good, however I was the only person staying in the hostel at the time. Perhaps it was the time of year, but every other hostel I have stayed at has had lots of people so Im not sure where everyone was. As a solo traveller it made my time in Ouro Preto a bit lonely, but the hostel itself is good and the staff are good. If there were more people it would be a great choice-.

• 10th Dec 2013

Barra Beach Club Oceanfront Hostel

Florianopolis, Brazil

Barra Beach Club was one of the best hostels I have stayed in. Perfect location and everything you need. I would definitely make it my first choice to stay in Floripa again.

• 29th Nov 2013