Reviews: franciozzy

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 34

MidTown Hostel

Nottingham, England

I'm gonna quote someone else: I've stayed in better and I've stayed in much worse. It's a decent small hostel with good facilities, however only 2 bathrooms. My room was clean and so was the bathroom I've used. The lockers were a bit small, but the staff was brilliant and offered to keep some of my valuables locked in their office if I needed. Definitely recommend and stay there again when visiting Nottingham!

Smart Russell Square

You could get a lot more for the same money. The rooms are VERY small and they only have a tiny window, which was not very pleasant when everyone was in there. I would not stay there again unless it's a last resort thing.

• 30th Jun 2012
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Citystay Mitte

Berlin, Germany

Excellent hostel. The location is great, the staff is fun and the food is awesome. Drinks and food are not cheap, though (not expensive either, but could be cheaper). Downsides: You have to pay for bed linen and towels and there are no lockers inside the room (there are outside) for you luggage. I'll definitely go back there and recommend.

Albatross

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

It\'s a nice and secure place, but a little bit expensive. There\'s nothing much to do there, though, but the place is clean and there\'s always free coffee, mil and bread on the common room.

St Christopher's Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

I loved the place. It\'s just above a Belushi\'s pub, so you all you need to do is go downstairs for some fun before hitting your bed. They offer city tours, the breakfast is very good (in the pub, with good music on the back) and the staff is very happy.