Location USA, Gender Female, Age 29

• USA, Female, 25-30
Family Stanos, Dubrovnik, Croatia
24th May 2013

When my friend and I decided to visit Dubrovnik for the second time in the past two years, there was no question in my mind as to where I wanted to stay. The Stanos family was one of the reasons that made my decision to revisit this city so easy. We absolutely fell in love with this family two years ago! They are truly amazing, humble and hospitable people. Dubrovnik would not be the same without them. We love you Baldo, Deanna and Ana Maria! See you again one day. Stay with the Family Stanos!

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
Haris Youth Hostel, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
20th May 2013

My friend and I visited Sarajevo this past May and not only was very impressed by the city but also with Haris Youth Hostel and the sweet family that runs it. We arrived a day late because of a Croatian Airlines strike. We were fully prepared to pay for the night that we missed but HYH refused to charge us. Truly a great place to stay! Rooms were very clean. They location offered a great view of the city and Haris offers great tours! We would definitely stay at HYH again!

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
Funk Lounge, Zagreb, Croatia
17th May 2013

The Funk Lounge is one of the nicest hostels that I've ever stayed in throughout the 35+ countries that I've traveled to. The rooms were fantastic. The staff was even better. They were always full of energy and so happy to help with anything that you may need. They went out of their way to assist us as we were dealing with airline strikes during our time there. We would definitely recommend this hostel and would love to stay here again in the future.