Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 43

Hostel Dino

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

We stayed in a 9 bed room, nowhere to put bags and made me feel like an illegal immigrant in such cramped conditions. Location great, very close to old town sites, owner very friendly. But that room is not big enough for 9 people!

Generator Hostel London

Stayed in a 4 bed dorm, a bit cramped, but hostel itself is to be recommended. Security seems better than average for sure. Don't like that you cant rent towels though.

• 27th Jan 2013
  • Globetrotter

Hey! Thanks for your feedback its great to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Generator London! Our security team will be thrilled to hear that you found they were doing a great job. With so many guests staying with us at any one time their comfort and safety really is a priority for us, so its good to hear that we’re getting it right. Towels are available to buy at a small fee, and that means you don’t have to give them back! Bonus! Hopefully we’ll see you again soon, and in the meantime safe travels! Best Wishes

Sam�S VIP Hostel San Gil

San Gil, Colombia

I have travelled a lot! However, this for me has to be my favourite hostel of all time. Top location, swimming pool, great staff. Awesome place!

Dubrovnik Backpackers Club

Dubrovnik, Croatia

What a marvellous hostel run by the friendliest family you could ever meet. Would go back in an instant!!

Alegria's Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

Sam�S VIP Hostel San Gil

San Gil, Colombia

I honestly cant think of a better hostel that I have stayed at. Dont really think I could think of any improvements short of free beer and topless waitress service..... ok, Im getting carried away I know. But seriously, you need look no further than this place if staying in San Gil.

El Viajero Cartagena Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

El Noctambulo

Santa Marta, Colombia

Excellent place - I hope to return

great location and friendly place

• 2nd Aug 2010
  • Globetrotter

Kiev Lodging Hostel

Kiev, Ukraine

The best location.

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Great place and will certainly be returning

Birmingham Central Backpackers

Birmingham, England

Good value and a cool place

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

The place to stay when in Sofia!

Ok, I have not given it 100%, but then I have to knock off some marks. Fact is though, that the owners are wonderful people and very helpful and friendly. They dont speak much English, but if I returned to Kharkov, this would be where I would stay! Located a very easy 5 minute walk from train station and easy to get to main centre too. Good value for Kharkov.

Kiev Lodging Hostel

Kiev, Ukraine

Probably the best located hostel in Kiev. I would recommend it.

Hostel Helvetia

Warsaw, Poland

I would definately recommend

Hobo Bear Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

Its a shame that they lock up the common room at 11pm and dont open again until 9am. Great place, very smart and clean, but I would consider somewhere else in future purely for that reason.

Hikers Hostel Plovdiv

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

An excellent place in a great location!

Chisinau Hostel

Chisinau, Moldova

The only place to stay in Chisinau. Friendly, helpful and a top location too.

Seventy Hotel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

would certainly stay there again. Great staff too.

Queen Star Hotel

Hanoi, Vietnam

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the location perfect. Would stay there again.

Paradiso Bed&Breakfast

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

A top location and the first place I would try and stay again in if I return to KL. Great value.

Cracking location and organises some terrific trips. If you want a hostel in Kiev, look no further.