Reviews: lukadrugo8106

Location: Italy, Gender: Male, Age: 34

I couldn't go there because I had a problem with my bus but they are correct and I wasn't charged for the night, thanks. Just one thing, the website says that you can pay with credit/debit card at the arrive but by email I've been informed that you can't.

Timbo Posada

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

This hostel is great! Diego at the reception is the most helpful and gentle person ever! The hostel is safe and there is a very cool atmosphere. The location is also very good, near the bus terminal. Fully recommended!!

Hostel Posadeña Linda

Posadas, Argentina

I arrived at the hostel after one night spent in the bus and the girl at the reception offered me to take a shower even if was too early for checkin. There's a nice atmosphere inside and also a small pool to refresh the body and the head in the very hot summer days of Posadas. Recommended!

Che Lagarto Hostel Colonia

Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay

The location is very good bc is just 100 meters away from the bus station and the port. The dorm is really small and there are no lockers as advertised in the website. Dimitri at the reception is a good guy and he stored my valuable in the safebox at the desk. I've asked to change date by phone but they refused that.

Live MVD Hostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

5 stars the super tasty gnocchi cooked by the owner 'la tia', a wonderful woman that love to spend time with her guests! The atmosphere in this hostel is just great, probably bc everything (or almost) is allowed. Totally recommended!!!

Che Salguero Youth Hostel

Cordoba, Argentina

What makes this hostel a great place to stay in Cordoba is the staff and the atmosphere. I've spent only two nights in Cordoba and I was feeling so sad when I had to leave this hostel and the people I met there. Definetly one of the best hostel ever, thx guys!

Cafayate Backpackers Hostel

Cafayate, Argentina

I arrived very early in the morning but there was no problem with that. The guy at the reception let me use the shower and have breakfast before check-in. The hostel is really clean and there are lot of areas in which you can meet and talk to people, it's a perfect place if you're travelling alone. No complains, fully recommended!

Casona Potosi Hostal

Potosi, Bolivia

Positive: the mine tour that they organize is a great experience, the price is the same or even better than other tour agencies (70b$ for Spanish language and 80b$ for English). The laundry service is also goo, in Potosí you won't find it cheaper. Thewater in the shower is hot. Negative: only few toilet for a lot of people, especially in the morning there are long queues. Only 1 electric plug in the dormitory (that works very bad). Reception shuts the door at 11pm, no common area after this time

Pousada Garça Branca

Bonito, Brazil

The best of this hostel is the staff. Jenny and Carlos did all the possible things to make me feel good. She came to pick me up at the bus station, they gave me all the informations I needed about activities around Bonito and also suggest a cheap and comfortable hostel in Corumba'. You can rent bikes here at excellent price and the breakfast is included in the price and tasty. For this money you can't find any better in Bonito! Fully recommended!

Thank you! We´re really glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we´re happy that we were able to help you with your onward travel. Enjoy your time in Bolivia!

Vila Madalena Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

This hostel is the perfect place if you are travelling by yourself and you want to meet nice people. It's very clean, they serve a breakfast with fruits and coffee in the morning included un the price. It's also totally safe, you can leave your staff on your bed and you can be sure you'll find it when you are back. The location is great, in a safe area where you cab go out alone in the evening, something not very common in sao paulo.

Friendstel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Es un lugar tranquilo y seguro, los chicos de la recepción son simpáticos y tratan de ayudarte con consejos y direcciones. Al Friendstel le falta un poco de atmósfera así si estás viajando solo y no hablas portugués no es muy recomendable ya que casi todos sus huéspedes son locales y no siempre hablan español o inglés.

Pension las Rias

La Coruna, Spain

Only the mattress was kind of old and I had pain in my back when I woke up, for the rest, perfect!