Citadel Youth Hostel

Jerusalem, Israel

It is a once in a lifetime to wakeup in a rooftop in Jerusalem :) Total worth it! I had a great time here but I never felt my baggage was safe enough in there as lockers are extra fared...

Artemis Yoruk Hotel

Pamukkale, Turkey

Well this is more a hotel than a hostel. Was nice though! Would definitely recommend. Just one critic, which is common in many other turkish hotels: too pushy trying to sell the tours!!

Levanten Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The place was good, specially for its location. However: - Lack of lockers (they said they sold them but sadly never had) - Lack of toilets (there was one toilet for like 12 people!) The rest was ok!! Staff was friendly. I think it was a good hostel but I've seen many better ones..

Hostel Manuela

Split, Croatia

It was everything ok!! They gave us a 4-bed bedroom instead of the 2-bed bedroom we had ordered. They were nice when attending us and helpful. Would recommend it!

Sandeman Allen

The bedroom was great and really value for its money. However, I was supposed to have two lockers, both of which were broken. So I felt a bid unsafe and had to leave my valuable stuff in the reception... This hostel allow long term stays, so most of the people in the hostel are people looking for a job in London (Spanish and Italians) who intend to stay in the hostel until they find the job... the guests are more "living" than "travellers", which affects a bit the atmosphere of the place.

allright! Just staff was a disaster.. 1) They don-t know they offer a train station pick up service (actually they denied having it until i showed them their OWN webpage... too late as i was already there) 2) They didn-t know they had washing mashines working! Can you believe it? 3) They asked me 3 times to pay for money i had already paid. They don-t have accountability at all. Just ALWAYS keep your recipes!

maybe just a bit too expensive!!

I'am sorry to hear than ,We are the cheapest in nanjing

6 bed bedroom had no windows at all! The staff was very friendly

a bit more friendly staff would help. They are correct and help you, but do not pretend to be friendly at all

the staff (very friendly btw) lost our reservation and had to change our initially assigned bedrooms. Rest all ok but the dog! It was a bit annoying sometimes...

• 30th Jul 2012
  • Spain

the 4 bedroom bed was far too hard for a western likes..

Thank you for you advise, we will have a Renovated plan this year of Nov, and the softer bed is on us consideration.

its location is great!! That-s its value, don-t expect great services. zhangjiajie is the most beautiful place i-ve ever seen!!

• 26th Jul 2012

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

nothing to criticize, it was allright

just don-t wash your clothes here!! if i hadn-t it would be a 100% rating place

• 20th Jul 2012

Beijing Leo Hostel 2

Beijing, China

very centrical!!

Hong Kong Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

This hostel is allright! It just has no personality at all, just a standard hostel with good services but without life

Happy Dragon Hostel

Beijing, China

This hostel was far more than just a hostel... all the services were great, but that's not the point: Its fun is the bar, where you meet other travellers, and the help they offer you... the staff worked far beyond its duties: examples of it are organizing and recommending us places to visit in China (thanks Katey for that!), accompaining us to buy a mobile SIM card (difficult 2 do if u don't speak chinese), and many Beijing tips: breakfast, metro, shopping, other hostels... a great place 2 stay!

Sudpfanne Hostel

Heidelberg, Germany

We were 3 people on a night-off. Most centrical impossible! The bedrooms are standard with bulk beds, and we don't know exactly why, and we recieved our 3 beds in a 4-bedded bedroom instead of the paid 8-bedded one. :) The only bad thing: the staff were not helpful enough, we were given an introductory 3-minute explanation and that's all. They were correct and polite, but didn't pay us any attention at all, as they are waiters in the pub nearby and they had other stuffs to worry about.

Saki Hostel & Guesthouse

Budva, Montenegro

This hostel is a family-run appartment building which has 2 bedrooms for backpackers. Saki does his really best so that you can feel at home, and his mom does good meals if you don't feel like going downtown. Also, he offered us a boat excursion around Budva, and brought us to Sveti Stefan and to Sveti Nicola Island for 10€/3 hours boat trip. We really felt like home. + Air conditioning in the bedroom was great. Only bad point it's 20min walk from the center, which is not hilly so it's ok ;)

Grand hostel LerO

Split, Croatia

The hostel is ok, not centric but 10min by foot to the center. The owner is a funny young guy who was joking all the time... By the way Lero, greetings from Kraljevo! (we\'re back...) ;)

Hostel Posillipo

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I appeared in the front door and told them "Hi, I've got a reservation for tomorrow... but I'm here today" (change of plans during the trip...) The hostel was full, and they still managed to find me a bedroom... I slept in the spare room they have for themselves... They were GREAT... Apart from that... The hostel is extremely centric, clean, it has lots of life and the staff is very helpful and nice. It definetly deserves a 100% rate. Sarajevo was both beautiful and cool! Enjoy!

Belgrade Centre Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Hi, we took the 2-bed bedroom, and I must say that everything was OK. The hostel is really centric, no problems at all. Iovana was very helpful, and solved many of our doubts about the old-Yugoslavia... Enjoy Belgrade, the never-sleeping-city!

Thank You, You are the greatest :) Ivana Bunji Belgrade Centre Hostel team

Hotel Richard

Paris, France

We took the single bed-2 people bedroom. Hostel was OK, no big luxuries, all in it was acceptable. Staff OK, good location (10 min by foot from Bastille, nice party there, 30 min by foot to the very center). However, perhaps the walls were too tiny and you could hear people from the other rooms. Recommendable? Yes, sure!

Pegasus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Fast introducion: we were 6 in a 8-bed bedroom. Prices are great for what they give! Don't expect a super-cool place, but it is more than OK!

Holiday House Abelia

Bergamo, Italy

Was the greatest hostel I've ever been at! It was wonderful! 100% recommended! Great decoration, nice cooks and breakfast, and a wonderful city to enjoy: Bergamo! Enjoy it!

Hotel Siena

Milan, Italy

Was OK, a normal 2-star hotel!

Wira Hostel

Hamburg, Germany

The Hostel is OK, not really centric but near the metro (30min by foot to the centre). Bedrooms are fine, toilets too, lockets for your things, nice people inside... I just found it a bit expensive, but it worths it.

Louise 20

Dresden, Germany

It was great, 20min from Center City, near the youngparty. One of the best ones I\'ve ever seen. Nice bedroom, nice toilet! It could indeed be a hotel. Could be expensive - it worths it. Dresden is great!

OZ Apartmenthotels

Prague, Czech Republic

Contrast hostel. Excellent location, very rude staff. Reception is a cyber-caffe. We had a 2-bed bedroom, in a roof, a nice one. One of the beds was already broken when we arrived, which we couldn\'t tell to such a complicated-receptionist... In any case, Praga is great, and this hostel is centric and cheap. Just, don\'t expect kindness.

Living Mad Hostel

Madrid, Spain

It's a good hostel, although a bit expensive. Breakfast was lovely, nice staff, and very centric. Recommendable!

Eastener Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Very good location, just 10-15 minutes walking from Brandemburg Tor. Also, party area around, not noisy, luckily. Nice staff, calmly hotel. We took a 2-people bedroom. Bedroom, furniture, normal, good, also very good toilets. Only little critic, not enough heating in the kitchen, it was pretty cold. Very good for the rest! ;)