Hostel Galeria 13

Salvador, Brazil

great place, love love the breakfast, amazing, served till noon!!!!!! Great little pool to take a dip on hot days while sipping from one of the happy hours FREE caipirinhas.....And very nice city tour with the knowlegable and fun Luis! I'll come back soon!

• 3rd Aug 2014

Books Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

This place is amazing. Felipe, the owner, even went to the pharmacy with me when I needed medication. Staff is excellent. Only reason not to come to Books would be if you're on a tight schedule. Because everybody always stays longer than planned here.... Love Books!

• 16th Jul 2014

The New York Loft Hostel

New York, USA

• 21st Apr 2014

Gu Lou Hostel

Beijing, China

great hostel, very nice staff. Just misses lockers and some more evening activities maybe but that of course depends on what your looking for. Would definately recommend it to friends.

Great people, great atmosphere, I will be back!

We have many guest from many countries here at soi1. We are all the same here starting with a clean slate no matter the background. I wish the whole world was like that...Free your Mind... the rest will follow. thanks for your review An. Soi1david

CheapCheap Homestay

Vienna, Austria

Very nice place with very nice people, it really is a homestay and not a hostel, You get s loads of information and although it s notting fancy I would definetely go there again!