Hostel e Pousada Tirol

Jericoacoara, Brazil

Cool place! Really enjoyed my stay there. Ga├║cho is a caring and really friendly host - I twisted my ankle when I was there and he cared a lot and helped me. Nice chill out area with hammocks in the garden. Close to the beach. Restaurants, supermarket etc.all close by. Stayed in a 4 bed dorm. Dorms are good, spacious enough, some with AC some without. Lovely place that I can highly recommend.

Albergaria Hostel

Fortaleza, Brazil

Nice hostel, close to the beach. Dorms are good with bunk beds, just one shower per floor. Breakfast was very nice with fruits, sandwiches etc. . Staff is really friendly and helpful but just one guy speaks English. Bus stop to go to Praia do Futuro just round the corner. Supermarket and restaurants close by. Taxi to the airport between 35-45 BRL depending on the traffic. They have a small bar and a nice bar area. Can recommend it!

Caballo Loco Hostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

Stayed in a female dorm for three nights. The rooms are good, was cold at night but every room has a heater/ AC which they later switched on. Nice area to hang around, they have a pool-table, good kitchen, breakfast is simple (coffee, milk, juices, bread , butter, jam, fruits) but absolutely sufficient and good. 5 minutes walking into the new city centre, round 10 to the ancient city. Great staff. Maria and Felipe were very helpful - thanks! Can recommend it!

Las Rejas Hostel

Salta, Argentina

Casa Verde B&B

Sucre, Bolivia

Stayed for three nights in a single room. I loved casa de verde! Extremely lovely and nice staff, Allon was really helpful, lovely and welcoming. Great breakfast! It's rather a sweet little hotel than a hostel. Very clean, lovely patio with flowers and a small swimming pool, very good facilities. Had a very good time there and can definitively recommend it. Allon thanks a lot for your good recommendations of restaurants and bars - really enjoyed my stay in sucre!

Cruz de los Andes

La Paz, Bolivia

Stayed in total for four nights. It was a good place to stay, close to Sagarnaga and the witch market. Internet connection did not always work, after telling the staff to reset it, it did work out. Nice continental breakfast. No real place to hang out with others, was rather hard to meet other people there. Room was clean and good. The staff was helpful when you asked for something otherwise rather quiet. Quiet, decent place to stay when you are not looking for a party hostel.

Lucky your House

Puno, Peru

Good place to stay for 1-2,nights if u plan a Titicaca Tour, a bit noisy a night. Nice breakfast with coffee, juices, fresh bread, fruits. Helpful and friendly staff. Room are clean with a private bathroom. Value for money very good. 5 soles from bus station to the hostel. Restaurants and small shops close. Can recommend it.

Casa de Avila

Arequipa, Peru

Stayed in a single bed room, clean, enough blankets for the cold nights. The bathrooms are fine, breakfast was okay, coffee, milk, tea, bread, butter & jam. I changed my first hostel and moved to Dragonfly which was really worth it. Although the nights in cusco are really cold, i was not freezing at all there. The staff is really good, I needed a hospital during my stay and they were really really helpful. nice bar in the courtyard. laundry service. Can really recommend Dragonfly!

Ecopackers Machupicchu

Machu Picchu, Peru

Stayed one night. Very clean, cozy and welcoming hostel. The best I stayed in whole peru. The staff is really helpful and especially John took a lot care, helping me getting around, told me about the best spots, what else to see than only Machu Picchu. Very good atmosphere, nice bar on top of the hostel. Fair prices for beers and food. Staff in general very open and really cool. Rooms are with bathrooms, mine was perfect, clean, good facilities. Loved it there.

Atawkama Hostel

Cusco, Peru

Stayed three nights, rooms were very cold at night, only had one working socket in my single room, no light at my bed, location close to city centre San Pedro but it's uphill so a bit tiring going home, no bar but a living room with TV and two computers, wifi was only working in the living room and courtyard and reception area, not in my room. Two types of staff, at my arrival very open and helpful guy who was really nice, some others didn't even say good morning nor spoke to me at all..

Julia how are you, thank you so much for your feedback. On June 27th, we installed a new Access Point with three antenas in our TV Room so now the internet signal reaches the rooms too :). We will improve the lighting in our rooms it is good to know what we can improve from you guys, Take care!

New York Budget Inn

New York, USA

Rooms very small, I had one in the fourth floor and it was incredibly loud at night.... Beds are okay but you feel every move of the person sharing the bunk bed with you. Fair price, good location, quick and fast downtown and uptown manhattan.