Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 34

Fabrizzios Terrace Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

I don't think I've ever see a hostel like this. Incredibly kind, knowledgable and helpful staff. Breakfast all day long. Great common rooms. Great energy. I highly recommend this place.

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Overall good experience. Only issue was with the guy who worked during the day Saturday and in the morning Sunday. Horrible sense of humor. If you didn't laugh at the way he tried to joke around and if you didn't entertain his odd comments he became rude to the point you didn't even want to come to the reception to ask for help. I've also heard similar stories about him from other people staying there. Other than that, all good.

• 11th Aug 2013

2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

One of the worst experiences I've had at a hostel in Europe. They had bed bugs. They have the worst internet and you need to reconnect with the password every time. When I was leaving the girl at the front desk wouldn't return my deposit for the keycard and sheets that I was showing her I clearly had. I can definitely say that no one had told me this so I had thrown it away. The reason for this(She said) is because they don't trust their own employees not to steal the deposit money. Nice.

I've traveled a lot and have stayed in many hostels. It's rare that I feel as at home and welcomed as I do at Eight Elephants. Basically to the point where I really don't want to leave! The staff is fun and the location is great. Many thanks to them for making my stay in Taipei a memorable experience.

Pusan Hostel

Busan, South Korea

Had a great time there, in fact I'm heading back later this week!

Eric !!! Are you enjoying Japan? The night we went to club together was really fun !! XD Hope you are using Japanese I tought you XDD Come back to Korea anytime soon !! Take care !! C ya ~ ^^

A home away from home... I spent several days at the Backpackers Family House before heading to Machu Picchu and several days there again afterwards. The place is very clean, environment is open and easy to meet people. The staff is superb! Knowing it was my birthday, they even had a birthday cake waiting for me when I returned from Machu Picchu! I can't say I've ever been treated so well.

Hotel Casa Rustica

Antigua, Guatemala

They definitely went out of their way to help me on all occasions. Great place.