Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I had a great time here. The hostel is nice and clean, the location is great and the staff is awesome. They arrange a lot of tours which is very good when you only stay in Rio for a short amount of time. I recommend the favela funk party and the favela tour! I have only good things to say about this hostel.

Aquario Pousada - Hostel

Ilha Grande, Brazil

Amazing hostel! The location is the best and the atmosphere is awesome. Great parties at night with a lot of people. The staff is very helpful and friendly and always do their best to help you. This is the place to stay on Ilha Grande.

I didn´t like this hostel at all. When I arrived I got sheets with bloodstains on and the mattress was full of mould. The room was cramped and dirty. A room next door had bedbugs (not sure if mine had them as well).The staff wasn´t helpful at all and didn´t mention available trips once, you had to find out all the information by yourself. The only good thing with this hostel is the location and the breakfast, but other than that one of the worst hostels I´ve stayed in.

Iguassu Guest House

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

I had a great time at this hostel. They arrange good parties and the atmosphere is really nice. Nice and clean hostel with a helpful staff.

Hostel Estoril

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great hostel with an amazing roof terrace. Perfect place to take a beer in the afternoon/night. The hostel was nice and clean and the staff were good as well. I definitely recommend Estoril!

City Hostel Geneva

Geneva, Switzerland

Great Hostel. Nice and clean and a perfect location. Only con was the noisy street early in the morning.