Green Forest Hostel

Yangshuo, China

This is one of the best, actually the best hostel i have ever stayed at. It is more like a hotel. Extremelly clean, unbelievably comfortable beds, great shower, free laundry, great terrace and common areas....me and my bf loved it here!! Food is average but everything else is superb. Staff is extremely nice, they speak greeat english. Common areas are great, wifi everywhere, electric plugs..i recommend this hostel, its really the best. Thanks for such a great experience!

• 3rd Aug 2013
  • Slovenia

Thank you Ana for the comment, and we are so happy to see that you are the first Slovenia guest in our hostel, hope you will come back China one day!Regards!

Green Forest Hostel

Guilin, China

We only stayed for a night. Easy to find, staff really nice, common room looked really nice. We got room without window, window was actually into inside hall so no light. It was ok for a night but not more than one night. Room was clean though and shower was good. Didnt have time for breakfast.

• 2nd Aug 2013
  • Slovenia

Thanks for the positive feedback, we are very proud of our location which is only 10 minutes walk from the train station 5 minutes walk from the bus staion. We have some Normal Double rooms and Mix 4-beds room which have a very small window face to aisle . And we have already edit all the situation in our room description on the web side of Hostelworld.com .... Hope to see you again soon.Happy travel .

Great hostel, nice vibe, good breakfast (got it in five minutes), great location, easy to find, wifi good, in the rooms as well. Recommend and if we come back we will stay here again.

• 31st Jul 2013

Lucky Family Hostel

Beijing, China

Nice hostel. Very little room for breakfast, if its crowded you have to eat in the hall. Saff nice and friendly, easy to find, location very close to subway, good value for money. Shower in our room had little pressure. Otherwise nice stay. Wifi works ok, slow at times.

• 26th Jul 2013

Labyrinth Hostels

Vienna, Austria

i wouldn't stay here again. we slept in a 16bed dorm, long room that has entrance directly from the street. not only they put us besides the entrance door (there were other beds free, at least for our second night!), it was freezing cold! radiator at my bed didn't work. thank god i had my sleeping bag with me. sheets are clean. floor is dirty and the smell in hostel is funny. no windows. no breakfast the second day because they didn't bring enough toast. breakfast is only toast, butter and jam (a jar of jam

Aenea Superior Inn

Rome, Italy

I am writing the review on the behalf of my parents and grandparents. We payed them a weekend away in Rome and choose Aenea Superior Inn because of affordable price and excellent reviews. Both couples were very happy with the hotel; it was tremendously clean, rooms were spacious, nicely decorated, bathrooms new, there were plenty of towels and breakfast was good (packed sweets). What they especially liked was a selection of coffees and teas in their rooms plus fresh fruits at the reception. They absolutely loved everything and my granddad said the owner of the hotel is a real gentleman with very nice personality. They recommend it to couples and everyone who likes a room for a price of hostel but a standard of a hotel. Aenea Superior Inn-the BEST!