Reviews: diogormachado902

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 35

Fulano Backpackers

Bogota, Colombia

This is a great hostel and it's well ahead of many in Bogotá. Don't think twice, just book Fulano! The hostel is located in a safe neighborhood of Bogotá, the staff greets you with enthusiasm and are always willing to help, has a great common area and an industrial kitchen! Beds are really comfortable as well!

Happy Buddha Boutique Hostel

Medellin, Colombia

It's a party hostel, at a great location near Lleras Park (all bars and club you will need). But you can also sleep when you choose to do so, as the have many dorms at the back far from the bar. The only thing I was not too happy: Someone stole my phone charger and went through my roommate's cloths. Everybody in the room were friends and I find very unlikely it an action of a traveler. But obviously, cant guarantee it was someone from the staff either.

12:12 Hostels

Bogota, Colombia

12:12 is pretty good overall, but I can't say my experience was great. Pros: The beds are comfortable, nice and relax environment, I met really great people at this hostel. Cons: They were remodeling and there had pretty loud noises of ceramic cutting during the afternoon. The bedrooms are upstairs and the only bathroom is downstairs. Staff was helpful when asked, but don't really go out of their way to try to explain your way around or feel you feel at home.

ACBB Hostel Niagara

Niagara Falls, Canada

Very nice hostel! Often run out of hot water though.. that was disappointing...

The hot water problem has been repaired.

Clarence Castle

Toronto, Canada

Great hostel...

HI-Ottawa Jail Hostel

Ottawa, Canada

Overall its a good hostel. Nice tour around the building telling about the history of this former prison. Needs to improve cleanliness, especially in the kitchen area..

Thank you for your comment. We work hard to provide a good experience. In terms of our kitchen, I agree, it is pretty run down and is in need of an overhaul. I am awaiting funds from our regional office before I can do that project. In the meantime, we do work hard to clean it twice and day. Greg (The Manager)

B&B Saint-Louis

Quebec, Canada

Family environment! Quiet and super nice bedroom!! I definitely recommend!

New York Budget Inn

New York, USA

It is definitely where you should go if you want to pay little and stay in the heard of Manhattan! Obviously, don't expect luxury...

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

This is simply the best hostel I stayed during my 2 months trip throughout Europe !