Reviews: MariaKa01

Location: Austria, Gender: Female, Age: 30

Siena Hostel

Siena, Italy

I stayed at Siena hostel for one night. The location is not perfect, as it is a long walk into the city center, but the hostel itself was absolutely okay. Free wifi comes in as a big plus! :)

Chiostro delle Monache

Volterra, Italy

I stayed at the hostel for one night. It is a wonderful, clean hostel with friendly staff and a very good breakfast (for an extra €6). Highly recommendable! :)

I really enjoyed my stay at the Freehand. The beds were comfortable, the bathrooms clean and the pool area well looked after. :)

Balham Lodge

I really enjoyed my stay at Balham Lodge. The room was tidy and it DIDN'T have a carpet floor!! Therefore it was absolutely clean. :) The breakfast was very good. There was a wide range to choose from and staff made sure that nothing was running out. I would definitely recommend a stay at Balham Lodge.

This was my fifth stay at Palmers Lodge Swiss Cottage and I really enjoyed it. I stayed in a 14bed female dorm. The beds are comfortable and the curtains around each one of them gives you a lot of privacy.

Hotel Colorado Playa del Carmen

Playa del Carmen, Mexico

a very nice small hotel for everyone who would like to enjoy a quiet stay very close to the centre of playa del carmen. investing the extra money for a room with AC was a very good idea. :)

Hostel Zocalo

Merida, Mexico

what a breakfast!!!!!!! :D

Hostel La Candelaria

Valladolid, Mexico

This hostel is just wonderful. The garden and the openair kitchen area are amazing. We had a very good time staying here!!

Hostal Chalupa

Tulum, Mexico

a very nice hostel with helpful staff and awesome beds!!!! :)

Hostel Rio Playa

Playa del Carmen, Mexico

we only stayed for one night. the surrounding area is quite loud and it's really hard to fall asleep without earplugs. there was only ONE bathroom on our floor and the shower didn't work properly.

Arenal Backpackers Resort

La Fortuna, Costa Rica

Wonderful views of the volcano. :) The pool area looked really nice. Unfortunately, due to a massive amount of rain, we couldn't use it as the staff had to put chemicals into the water.

Aldea Hostel San Jose

San Jose, Costa Rica

We stayed only for one night but after a very exhausting flight from Europe it was just the place to be. It was quiet and easy to reach from the airport by public bus. I recommend staying here! :)

YHA Ambleside

Lake District, England

Me and my friends hat a WONDERFUL time at the YHA Ambleside. The location is very picturesque (waking up to a lakeview was amazing) but most of all very easily accessable. (Train from London to Windermere and the a regular Bus connection which will drop you off almost directly at the hostel). The staff was very friendly, the food served was very good. excellent breakfast!!

an awesome hostel in an awesome building!!!! I stayed in an 19 bed female dorm and it was much more comfortable than I thought it would be. Breakfast was great. There could be a kitchen available for the guests... 1 water boiler, 1 toaster, and 1 mikrowave is not enough for 300 guests!!

Ashfield House

Dublin, Ireland

I've enjoyed my stay very much, but mainly because I shared a 6 bed dorm with 5 of my friends. There are only two keys available per room and that could be quite annoying when traveling alone and not knowing the people that are in your room. the breakfast was good and the location of the hostel is grand. they should definitely work on their cleanliness (beds and bathrooms).