Location: Italy, Gender: Male,

Naz Wooden House Inn

Istanbul, Turkey

Me and my girlfriend loved this place, Edward the host was really helpful and very kind, I found everything I'm looking for in a accommodation, highly recommended

Hostal Cruz de Popayan

Sucre, Bolivia

i've sent an e-mail of claim to hoste world

Hostal Valencia Madrid

Madrid, Spain

Backpackers House Paraty

Paraty, Brazil

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

thanks to everybody! my staying was great! thanks a lot to the barman, Nino, he knows best, ans thanks to Jordana for her smiles, the hostal is in a nice place, very safe. it´s so easy yo meet people there, the staff do anything to help you, very recomended!

Hostel Terra da Luz

Fortaleza, Brazil

the hostel is a nice and colored house in a quiet neighborhood of Forteleza, the owner, Carita, is what you´re looking for, she is helpful, friendly, smiling and she speaks fluent english, so rare in Fortaleza! Higly recomanded. I needed informations about buses, hostel in Jeriacoara and other stuff, she called for me and made my holiday easier, thanks a lot!

Affinity Flats

Krakow, Poland

great place! the holder Marisha is very helpful and kindly, strongly recomended!

AQQ Hostel--old account

Krakow, Poland

Great staff! anybody was very kindly, so close to the main square, excellent price, perfect!

New World St. Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

I spent a great time here, the staff is very helpful, the overview from the windows of the hostel is exciting!

EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Great staff! a special thanks to the Berliner Karol and to the Nederlander Ann, you are so helpfull!!