Reviews: thigu15

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Rock'n'Hostel

Porto Alegre, Brazil

It's a great hostel! The nice staff are always available to help. I recommend the hostel to everybody. Be careful with the neighborhood when arriving at night.

Vila Madalena Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

I was a good time. Clean hostel and nice staff. But I have two points to reveal: - public transport to hostel using subway is terrible. It is necessary take away several different subway lines to reach there and take a taxi (around R$15,00). - the breakfast is really poor. Just a few cookies and cup of coffee. Considering these points I could recommend the hostel. Enjoy your stay there!

We doesn't serve breakfast. We have a coffe break between 7h to 19h with tea, coffe and some cookies. That means you can wake up late or after your long walk visiting São Paulo you can relax having your coffe break. Yes, São Paulo is a huge city as New York and we need to use lot's of several different lines to reach the city, but the main spot's and the best nightlife is a walking distance from us we are in the coolest suburb in town like Soho in (NY), Brick Lane or Camdem (London), Trastevere (Italy), Bairro Alto (Lisbon)...pretty good!

Goodnight Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

It was twice that I was in this hostel. The staff and great location do it one the best hostel from Lisbon. I recommend.

Goodnight Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

We recommend this hostel!

The main problem isnt the few bathrooms, but the people wake up at the same time! If you want to use the bathroom before the 8 o'clock there isnt problem! The staff in the morning is very nice! Remember: if you arrive too late at the hostel, dont push the bell several times! :)

It was the better hostel that I stayed. I recommend it for everyone!