Reviews: marioarana

Location: Guatemala, Gender: Male, Age: 46

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

Great hostel with friendly and helpful staff. The closest metro station is about 15 minutes walk. We really enjoyed our stayed there !

Long Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

One of the best hostels we have stayed in. Central location, clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff.

• 31st Jul 2013

Lub d Bangkok Silom

Bangkok, Thailand

Good place to crash a couple of nights. Not as centrally located as I expected.

• 13th Jul 2013

Pagoda Guest House Bhaktapur

Bhaktapur, Nepal

Great place to stay!! A bit of a walk to the center of town, but tuk tuk can be arranged easily and cheaply.

• 10th Jul 2013

The Legend House

Sighisoara, Romania

Great little place to spend a couple of nights. The mattress might need replacement but it was not too bad.

• 17th Feb 2013

Mariana's Petit Hotel

Guatemala City, Guatemala

Excellent place, value and service !! The airport is very close, so you hear the planes landing and taking off, but it´s ok.

• 25th Jun 2012

LaDespani

Brasov, Romania

Daniel is a great host ! He gave me good directions but I got lost twice until he stayed on the phone with me . He upgraded us at no cost and was very helpful sharing info about what to do in Brasov. The place is very pleasant, clean although a bit out of the way, probably a 30 minute walk to the main square.

• 22nd Nov 2011

Natura Ambient Hostel

Brasov, Romania

Joseph was so helpful. He picked me up at the train station and gave me excellent info about Brasov. The place is clean and within walking distance of both the train and the old town.